Not So Bad- Hazel x Dove

Type: Platonic, a bit of fluff between Samuel and Patricia, a bit of angst, memes, and babies-

Requested by: _WinryRose_ who also owns Hazel

Warning: The following chapter contains utter chaos along with a rivalry battle that takes place in the beginning of it. Proceed with caution.

And now onto the chapter.

Another night, another mission for the Rainbow Cast to fight against the terrorlings and save people from their nightmares. At least until the Plant Team also showed up during the Rainbow Cast's mission, causing an entire fight to break out. Why were these two groups fighting each other while they both had the same goal to fight against the terrorlings and save people from their nightmares?

Well you see dear reader, both these groups had quite the rivalry with each other, especially their hub leaders.

Anyway, allow me to explain who the group of the Rainbow Cast were, and why they had such an intense rivalry with the Plant Team.

The Rainbow Cast is the famous group from the Markihub, with Markiplier himself as the Hub leader. There are a total of 10 members of the Rainbow Cast, to which I'll go ahead and introduce you to them.

Blue- The 16 year old leader of the group. She was chosen and found by Mark himself in the cabin. She was also a Synergist that helped defend her team in combat.

Purple- A 14 year old girl with the class of a White Mage, and the little sister of the group. She is also a cinnamon roll :)

Jade- An agender 19 year old Assassin that loves their puns. Although it would be argued that a 19 year old trans-female Guardian could come up with better jokes-

Red- A 17 year old trans male with the Elemental Dancer class. He's currently working on managing his anger issues with the help of his friends.

Peach- A 20 year old muslim woman that is also the team's Weather Mage. Since she's the oldest member of the group, Peach provides some structure of maturity and is also a cinnamon roll.

Teal- An 18 year old Black Mage that is the most reserved member of the group. She lost her parents in the fire that destroyed her home, but little does she know that her mother lives on in the form of her reincarnation...

Hazel- A 16 year old girl that has the special position of being the Guardian of the Lucids, since she is a lucid herself. She is also Red's younger half sister along with being the twin sister of Niko, who is a member of the Order of Life.

Gray- A 17 year old boy with the class of a Heavy Soldier. He is also recieving help with his depression from his friends, and might also get possible healing from a powerful deity of Light.

Rosé- A 19 year old girl who is also an Arcane Dancer. Little does she know that not only her looks will be noticed, but her personality as well by an ultra disaster lesbian that also leads the group part of the legendary realm.

Sol- A 15 year old who is the team's Brute. His older cousin is part of the group that protects the legendary realm and fighting against the deity of Darkness. He has a crush on the 14 year old White Mage.

As mentioned earlier, the Rainbow Cast was from the famous Markihub, run by Markiplier himself who was part of the Hero class. The Hub leader himself sometimes went with the Rainbow Cast on missions, when he didn't have anything else planned for the night. However, recently there had been some missions that the Rainbow Cast would encounter the group known as the Plant Team, completely interrupting their mission and rescue the person from their nightmare instead of the Rainbow Cast. This resulted in the growing tension that soon sparked the rivalry between the two groups. And that rivalry would be one of the causes of the fight that broke out between the two groups during tonight's mission, until a third party showed up unexpectedly.