Among Us- Red x Reader x Jade

Type: People being sus, hilarity, Imposter shenanigans, and even more sus

Requested by: Wild_Pupper

And now onto the oneshot.

(Y/N)= Your name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(U/N)= User name

A game of fun with your friends, but there is betrayal, distrust, accusations, and murder lurking about. A game where an Impostor hid in the crowd.

That's what Among Us was all about, and tonight instead of sleeping, (Y/N) and their friends were playing a few rounds on their own devices. (Y/N) was the (F/C) Crewmate, and they were excited to play with their friends online, since they had nothing better to do on this night in particular. Well- they could've  been fighting terrorlings in their sleep, but Mark had insisted the previous night to take a break, since the Rainbow Cast had worked hard to save people from their nightmares every single night. Playing with (Y/N) was the well known members of the Rainbow Cast known as Blue, Jade, Red, and Peach, who were each playing as their respective colored Crewmate. And Blue was also hosting the game for tonight, as a private game to avoid unwanted interruptions.

Everyone started to arrive at the server after Blue posted the code in the group chat, that was made after the PAX meet up. Blue was already there before Peach made it in, then Red, then Purple, and Jade. (Y/N) was the last to arrive onto the server, as everyone else greeted each other in the chat.

(Blue) Bluex: Hey y'all!

(Purple) Magical Girl: Hi :3

(Jade) Puns: How's it going?

(Red) Anger Boi: I'm good

(Peach) Cosplayer: I'm doing good

(Y/N) (U/N): Just made it-

(Jade) Puns: So are we starting?

(Blue) Bluex: I guess so, although I was hoping to have more people join in

(Y/N) (U/N): Hold on, I think some of my friends can play, since we have room for 4 more players

(Jade) Puns: Wait really?

(Y/N) (U/N): Yeah, let me text them real quick and see if they wanna play with us

(Red) Anger Boi: Ok we can wait in the meantime

(Y/N) (U/N): Okie :3 Brb

*(U/N) has left the game*

(Y/N) quickly texted their friends, asking if they wanted to play before sending the code to the game. After a minute or two of waiting, their friends texted back saying they would join in, causing a smile to form on (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) went back and joined the game, seeing that the other members of the Rainbow Cast were waiting for them.

(Y/N) (U/N): And I'm back

(Purple) Magical Girl: That was quick-

(Jade) Puns: So who did you invite (Y/N)?

(Y/N) (U/N): You'll see ;)

*Flamethrower, T H O T, D&D Child, and HIMBO has joined the game*

(Y/N) (U/N): Hey Cleo, Yael, Demeter, and Jake :D

(Cleo) Flamethrower: Hi