Cleo x Rose

Requested by: _WinryRose_
Type: Fluff

Warning: The following chapter will contain a hint about some very.... not so innocent stuff-

Don't worry this is not a smut. I'll leave the ending though up to your imagination if you have one lol.

Cleo belongs to me.
Rose (pronounced Ros-zay)   belongs to _WinryRose_

Without further ado, onto the one shot!

Cleo and Patricia both happily chatted as Rose watched from a distance in the palace courtyard. Rose gazed at Cleo in a lovestruck but saddened manner, since Cleo was dating a girl named Melissa. Rose sighed, "I'm never going to have a chance with her..." she muttered to herself. Little did Rose know, a certain spirit disguised as a fairy had heard her sighs.

Rose left the area and was walking down the pathway when the fairy floated in front of her. "Huh?" Rose looked at the fairy in confusion before the fairy exploded in a cloud of pink. Rose jumped back a bit in fear as the cloud shaped into a woman with large pom pom pigtails and a short dress that was similar to what a jester in medieval times would wear. A flash of light occurred and there the woman was with a bright smile and her magneta eyes with five pointed star pupils looking down at Rose.

"Who.... are you?" Rose asked the giant woman. "I am your fairy godmother sweetie.~" The woman replied. "My what now?" Rose said with an eyebrow raised. "I'm kidding." The woman spoke, "But anyway, I am Flamingo! Goddess of Light after Cardinal and trait of love.~" Rose immediately recalled seeing Flamingo's mural room with her inscription saying:

"Mischievous bright young matchmaker was Flamingo she,
With her arrows piercing through the hearts of lovers,
Thus complicating the world of it's love."

"Oh! I know who you are." Rose said as she came to the realization. "That's good." Flamingo said with a smile. Rose smiled back before she asked, "Why are you here if you're already a star?" "I've heard your sighs of sadness and longing dearie.~" Flamingo said, "So I have come to your aid by getting you and your special one together.~" Rose was taken aback by this, "But Cleo has a girlfriend already. I don't want to ruin their relationship..." Rose muttered.

"Nonsense dearie! There is such things as  polymarious relationships after all.~" Flamingo said with a wink. "Oh no-" Rose thought as she realized what Flamingo meant. "Cleo and Melissa have been discussing about becoming a poly couple. Perhaps you can be the first one to join in.~" Flamingo said. Rose's face became pink with blush for a moment before she asked, "How can you help me?"

After a contract formed between the human and goddess, Rose made her way over to where Cleo was sitting on the fountain ledge, playing with fire she made with her hands. "Hey Cleo...." Rose said as she sat down next to the Elemental Mage. "Hey Rose, what's up?" Cleo replied as the fire disappeared. "There's something I need to tell you." Rose said as she gazed at the ground. Cleo noticed this and became a bit concerned, "What's wrong Rose?"

Rose was silent for a moment before she spoke, "I really like you Cleo. As in more than a friend. But you have a girlfriend and you probably don't feel the same way." Cleo's face was red with blush when Rose glanced up at her. "I-I love you too." Cleo said after a moment. Rose's face lit up in a blushing manner when she heard what Cleo said. "What about Melissa?" Rose asked.

"We both agreed on having a poly relationship, although we were unsure of who would join." Cleo replied. "Oh I see..." Rose said. An awkward silence swept over the two girls before they both came closer to each other until their lips touched. Both girls closed their eyes as the sweet passionate kiss escalated to a very heated make out session involving tounges. After a minute, the two girls pulled away to gulp down some air, leaving a trail of mixed saliva connected between the gap of their lips.

"Here, I know a place where no one can bother us." Cleo said as she got up and extended her hand towards Rose. Rose blushed a dark red before she took Cleo's hand and got up. The two girls went off into the Palace and into a spare room, closing the door behind them. *This is the part where you use your imagination-*

Please don't hurt me-

Anyways, tomorrow is the day I come home from vacation and visiting family in Puerto Rico. I'll make sure to post an update as soon as I get back :)

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out