Blue x Mark

Type: platonic
Requested by: Wolf-Wisdom

Blue entered her bedroom and sighed. It had been another stressful day at school, especially another fight with the girl who was paired up with Blue for a school project. What was the project about? It was just another boring science project that would be presented at the school's science fair. Blue and her partner were having trouble deciding on what to do for their project. They had been fighting for about two days. If they couldn't work together, then both of them would fail. "Might as well bring in a cup of dirt." Blue thought.

Blue layed down on her bed exhausted from school. But she knew that she would see her friends and Mark in the dream world. "Another night, another mission." Blue thought before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Soon enough, Blue found herself at the place where she would always meet up with her friends and favorite YouTuber. "Hey Blue, glad you could make it." A manly voice said greeting Blue from behind. "Hey Mark." Blue said with a hint of stress in her tone. After realizing her tone of voice, Blue hoped that Mark didn't notice. What she didn't know was that he did and was a bit concerned. "I'll go get ready for tonight's mission." Blue said before giving Mark time to reply.

"That's werid, Blue is never usually like this." Mark thought to himself. "Is everything ok Mark?" A sweet feminine voice asked as she approached Mark. (I think you all know who it is by now.) Mark turned around to see Dove floating 5 inches off the ground while looking at him with her soft brown eyes. "That's new." Mark said as he saw the goddess floating. "Yes it is, it's one of my new spells I came up with to add more of a breezy feel. It even complements my new outfit." Dove replied. "It has a nice touch." The YouTuber replied.

A/N: I recently redesigned Dove because I wanted to give out a more goddess vibe since I wasn't really feeling it with the old design. Here's the picture down below. Let me know what you think!

Plus it's not sideways meaning my tablet is officially working again

Plus it's not sideways meaning my tablet is officially working again. Hooray! Looking at the picture, this gives me vibes of Persephone don't ya think? Anyway back to the story.