Red x Reader

Requested by: YO_LAME_POTATO
Type: Fluff and wholesomeness

Now onto the chapter.

(Y/N)- Your name
(E/C)- Eye color
(H/C)- Hair color

(Y/N) giggled softly as they placed a flower crown made of roses on Red's head from behind, causing him to blush a light pink. "Really (Y/N)?" Red asked as he turned around to see his giggling lover. "What? You look cute with that flower crown I made for you." (Y/N) said with an adorable grin as their (E/C) eyes were bright.

Red crossed his arms and pouted in a playful manner as (Y/N) giggled. "Is someone being a pouty child~?" (Y/N) asked in a teasing manner as Red's blush grew darker. "No I'm not-" Red replied in a childish voice as he giggled softly, before (Y/N) noticed and playfully booped his nose. Red's blush was now a dark pink while (Y/N) took off running while laughing.

"You're on!" Red called out as he chased after (Y/N). The playful chase around the garden lasted a minute or two before (Y/N) hid behind a pillar to catch their breath. However, Red caught a glimpse of (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair behind the pillar they were using to hide. Red snuck up to the pillar and hugled (Y/N) from behind. "EEP!" (Y/N) cried out before recognizing Red. "Don't scare me like that!" (Y/N) said as they gazed at their boyfriend with a pout.

"Sorry babe." Red replied before pecking (Y/N) on the lips, causing them to blush a deep pink. "Ok you win." (Y/N) said as Red giggled softly. The two lovers then hugged each other as Red stroked his lover's (H/C) hair gently.

"I love you Red." (Y/N) said softly as their head rested on Red's chest. Red smiled softly before he replied,

"I love you the most (Y/N)."

Hello my children!

Sorry that this chapter is short, but I made sure it was very fluffy like cotton candy. And I also apologize about the lack of updates since I was busy with school and the Thanksgiving week. However, I will be making sure that I continue to write and draw since that's what I love to do :3

Anyway, happy reading my children, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!