What is cannon about Dove

I'm sure many of you have a lot of questions about Dove, her powers, and how she interacts in the waking world.

Today I shall reveal what is cannon about Dove.

Without further ado, let's begin!

Backstory

Dove was born into the world as a human girl. As she grew older, she would start having visions of events that occurred in the past. The main thing about these visions was that she was looking through an older woman's perspective. These visions occurred whenever Dove would daydream at random times, causing everyone to think she was not normal. She wasn't even normal to begin with as she soon disovered the Relam of Lan di journ. As she explored the ruins of the abandoned palace, she was found by a floating white heart that residid in the palace. When she touched the floating heart, she was bestowed upon  memories of Amara, the previous goddess of light and came to realize that Dove was the reincarnation of Amara. Suddenly, a voice spoke in her mind, telling her to, "Find my daughter Teal."

Powers

When Dove first learned how to use her magic, the first thing she did was use it to design herself a dress that she would feel comfortable and confident in. As Dove went on missions to rescue people, her magic would improve as she continued to use it to heal people struggling. Her powers however, are effective mostly through  healing the soul. Her other spells will be listed below:

Ballad of the White Rose

Celtic Revival

Angelic Fury

Hyper Beam

Solar Beam

White Dragon Pulse

Summoning of the Ancient Deitys

Banishment of Evil

Sunlight Aura

Spiritual Healing

Memories of the previous past

Since Dove is a reincarnation of Amara, she has only her "Ancient Remembrance Moments" These memories are highlights of the deeds Amara did as a Goddess of Light. Dove will encounter these past memories as she daydreams while looking at an object or place that this memory took place. However, if Dove were to gaze at the remains of a house that has been destroyed due to fire, a terrible flashback of the night Amara and her husband died due to a house fire will send her into a minute of breathing rapidly and her hands trembling.

Her handmaidens

Since Dove loved to come with ocs in the waking world, they all became her team of handmaidens. Her handmaidens are given their own unique powers and are sworn to protect and serve the Goddess of Light for the 10,000 years she is to remain on the earth. Here is the list of handmaidens that serve her:

Harmony Heart

Mirabelle

Tasha Tiger

SilverMoon

Assassin (Lavender)

Love-Chan (Scarlett)

Maid Marianne

Her sword

Every goddess of light has her own weapon when it comes fighting against the worst of the darkness. Dove has a sword that reflects the light and is able to slay terrorlings in a matter of seconds.

What she cannot do

There is also a side where it is impossible for Dove to handle a situation. Since her powers exist in the dreamworld, she cannot be able to heal the souls of the ones struggling. It is also against her vows as goddess to interfere with the waking world's events, such as terrible situations. If Dove were to ever go against the vows of the Goddess' of Light, it would cost not only her powers, but her entire existence as well. The vows of the light are clear to Dove, "Watch but never interfere."

That's all I have to reveal to you guys so far. What are your thoughts about Dove and her role in the dreamworld? Let me know in the comments below.

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!