GREAT NEWS EVERYONE

We have an update about the situation from Markiplier!

Firstly before I get into it, I would like to thank my bff foxramondemon for telling me about this major update on the situation. Without her bringing this to my attention, then we wouldn't have as many people aware about the situation that's been happening.

Now onto what's happened.

The YouTube accounts of people that got suspended have been given back, and YouTube itself is taken care of the situation that occurred with Markiplier himself making sure everything gets fixed. Here is the video itself down below in case some of y'all haven't seen it already.

Thank you to Markiplier for stepping in and making sure this problem is being taken care of. Without him, then people would still have their accounts suspended and unable to watch videos and create things on the platform.

However we can only hope something like this doesn't happen again in the future. We can also try to make sure that it never happens ever again on the platform.

I'll also be updating my Tumblr to make sure more people can be notified of the current state of the situation.

That's all I have to announce about the situation. Happy reading my children and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!