Sweet 17 :)

If you guys already know the drill by now, today's my birthday!

I'm happy to be 17 today, and Dove is also 2300 on this day (23 in human years), so happy birthday to the both of us!

I've come a long way since I joined Wattpad back in 2017, and I'm so proud to see that this oneshot book has become what it is today. When I first started writing this, I had no idea it would gain a lot of attention from people who are fans of the Markiplier fan game Hearts and Heroes, and I'm really happy it made such a huge impact.

Unfortunately, Wattpad can only let you have 100 chapters in a story, and this book is getting close to that number with all the chapters being published. But worry not, for after this book is finished, there will be a book 2 of Hearts and Heroes Oneshots!

I'm so excited to see what the future holds for my platform here, and while 2020 may have been a rough year, it still had its positive impacts.

As for the next upcoming chapters, there is a requested Red x Male! Reader in the works, so stay tuned for that! It's the only request I have at the moment, so feel free to add some more requests until this book is finished. Any requests that haven't been done will be published in book 2 :)

Anyway, that's all I have to say, happy reading my children, and I'll see you in the next oneshot chapter!

Doveria the Goddess,

Over and out!