Crossover Part 2

Continuation of Crossover Part 1.

Type: Vine references, Steven Universe, and Attempted Execution.

1 hour later....

Blue woke up to find herself chained to the ground while Peach's statue stood next to her. A few feet away from Blue laid Mark, completely unconscious. A static circle along with a black circle hung from the ceiling. "Finally someone's awake." A cool and sarcastic female tone spoke.

Blue looked up and saw an older woman with her hair tied in a bun, adorned with a headdress of a human skull and two bird skulls next to each side. Her dress was black with the sides revealing her white legs, her left leg having a garter belt made of thorns. Her corset was extremely tight, making her a literal hourglass figure. Her veins were purple as they trailed up both arms like tendrils. Her dark purple eyes glowed with her black pupils the shape of a spade.

"Who are you?" Blue asked. The woman gave a soft chuckle, "I am the one known as Crow. You may have heard of me as the General of the terrorlings and the Goddess of Darkness." "Why are you leading the terrorlings?" Blue asked in a pissed off tone." "Because you humans are responsible for the death of my sister Amara and her husband William." Crow replied as purple fire came out of her clutched fist.

"But we're completely innocent!" Blue spoke, "Whoever was responsible for their death is probably serving time in prison." "That was supposed to happen... but no! The jury of humans found them innocent and let them go. Since then, I've been planning my revenge by destroying all of humanity by driving them to the darkness." Crow said in a pissed off tone. "This earth is full of evil, making it die slowly. But that's ok. It's all supposed to happen. The earth is meant to perish anyway."

"No! We won't let that happen!" Blue shouted, causing Crow to taken aback. "No?" Crow asked before she laughed a wicked echo. "How hilarious! Why don't you tell that to them?" Crow replied before she teleported everyone outside to a podium surrounded by an entirely of terrorlings in vast numbers Blue had never seen before. The terrorlings were all chanting the name of their beloved and feared General.

"Ugh... my head, what's happening-" Blue glanced over to see that Red, Jade, Purple, and Teal had been realised from their prisons. The Plant Team's (Note: _WinryRose_ was set on this name for their team of ocs.) circle prison was now clear from the roots, letting Blue see the group all awakening from being knocked out.

A pegasi like human flew by Crow's side. She had her mane and tail all wrapped tight like spirals, with her dark purple skin bright in the blood moon. She wore an outfit similar to Crow's but she also had black armor on her hands and legs.

"Fellow terrorlings!" The pegasi spoke with pride, "I, Twisted Aura, am pleased to present to you the devastating beauty that is of our beloved Goddess of Darkness and General, Crowella!" The terrorlings cheered louder as the Goddess of Darkness used her magic to spit purple fire into the air. "My terrorlings," Crow spoke, "It is with pleasure to present to you the captured groups of the Rainbow Crew and the Plant Team!" The crowd went wild as Red, Blue, Jade, Teal, and Purple all glanced at each other in fear.

"My terrorlings," Crow addressed the crowd again, "Shall we spare or kill?" The crowd all chanted to kill in response. Crow smiled and used her magic to rise Blue up and stabilize her from moving. Crow pulled out a scythe and said, "This will only hurt for a moment." Crow raised her weapon....

"Crowella!" A female voice spoke from above, causing Crow to stop and look around in confusion. "Who dares to speak?" Crow called out annoyed.

"Crowella! Leave this planet! You're reign of terror on the humans ends now!" The same voice spoke. "It's the rebels!" A terrorling cried out. "What's going on Azzy?" Zinnia asked as she fully came too. "Someone is launching a surprise attack." Londyn answered as she looked out from the clear bubble. The crowd began to shout at once.

"Who are you?!"

"Show yourself!"

"What is even happening anymore?!"

A woman in a white frilly dress with a pink heart on her stomach floated down to a high ledge. Her brown hair also puffed up as she floated down. In front of her, a pegasi with white skin and golden armor was knelt down with a sword in her hand. Both the woman and the pegasi spoke when the woman landed.

"We are the Order of Light!"

Both their eyes opened when they said that statement. The woman had pink eyes with heart shaped pupils and fluttery eyelashes. The pegasi had piercing cold blue eyes that could freeze anyone in place.

"Terrorlings! Attack!" Crow commanded as a large floating black heart spun over to the podium. Crow and Twisted Aura went inside the heart, the door shutting behind them before the black heart spun. As the heart blasted upwards into the sky, a giant purple arm appeared from the clouds. The hand clenched into a fist as it intercepted the black heart.

"That's a big arm." Angelo said as his eyes were wide at the sight of the massive arm vessel. "Guys, help me break this bubble." Aza said as the clear bubble prison started to crack. Parker and Florrian punched at the forming cracks, making them bigger and stronger.

Meanwhile, Teal and Purple was using their magic to reverse the spell on Peach's statue while Jade and Red were trying to free Blue from the chains.

The arm in the sky took off, blasting a strong wave of wind that shattered the clear bubble holding the other team prisoners. The group fell and landed on the podium with a thud. "Hey," Parker said to Londyn, "Did you fall from heaven?" "Nah, but I did scrape my knee crawling out of hell." Londyn replied. "Really?" Angelo spoke up with a look. "We should go help them." Zinnia spoke as she pointed at the Rainbow Crew. "Just this once though." Aza replied as she got up.

Teal and Purple had made some progress in freeing Peach, but it wasn't enough. Londyn used her magic and Peach's statue broke, freeing the muslim from her stone prison. Teal and Purple looked at Londyn in complete surprise while Peach started to move again. "What happened?" Peach asked. "Long story," Londyn replied, "We need to free Blue and heal Mark."

Red and Jade were using their weapons in an attempt to break the chains of Blue. "Allow me." Aza said as she pulled out her hammer. Red and Jade stepped back as Aza used her hammer to shatter the chains off Blue. "Thanks?" Blue said stunned as she got up.

"Get them!" Anti commanded but Dark stopped him. "Let them be, Doveria and her pegasi have already fled after taking down half our army." "Ok fine. I'll gather who's left and we'll retreat." Anti muttered in an unhappy tone.

"Who's Doveria?" Zinnia asked as she and Florrian picked off Mark's unconscious body off the floor. "I think she was that woman who took out the terrorlings while we were breaking free." Red replied.

"She dropped this." Purple said as she picked up a heart fragment identical to the one Octodad had given Blue. Suddenly, both fragments glowed as they floated into the air. "Is that supposed to happen?" Parker asked as everyone watched. "Beats me." Angelo replied.

The fragment combined into a glowing white heart as a flash of light occurred. The white heart's glow grew soft as it floated over to Teal, who gazed in confusion. "Hello Teal." The heart spoke, causing everyone to gasp in shock. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Teal asked as everyone else glanced at the white heart.

"Don't be silly dear," The white heart replied, "I was a part of someone you knew. After all these years you can bring me back to her. Pink has been alone for far too long anyway." The white heart floated ahead and glowed, opening a white portal. "All you have to do is step through. Then return me to the Goddess of Light. And all will be revealed." The white heart said before it broke in half.

"Should we step through?" Florrian asked as he looked at the portal then back at Aza. "If it can solve this weird situation, then yes." Aza replied. "Blue?" Teal asked as she picked up the heart fragments. "Let's go." Blue said. Both groups went into the portal and were transported to the Relam of Lan di journ.