And now, some art I drew

Hey guys! For this chapter I will show you my art that shows Dove, Cleo, Sol, Yael, and Patricia. So yeah, I hope you like it!

So I'm going to start of with Teal's group, who are also my oc's for Hearts and Heroes. They are also featured in my Hearts and Heroes fan fiction aka Heart of a Goddess. If you haven't read it yet, then I highly recommend you do so.

I'm probably rambling again so without further ado, on to the art!

So the first character I'll be showing is Cleo. Her backstory is actually really sad come to think of it.

Note: I'm sorry that it's sideways. I would normally be doing this on my tablet but unfortunately it crashed 2 days ago. So chapters are going to be written by phone until further notice.

Next here is Sol. His story might piss you off for the right reasons.

This is Yael. She might be possibly relatable for some of you guys reading this chapter.

Here we have Patricia. Not only is she Korean but she's also Sol's crush. Isn't that adorable?

And last but not least, everyone's favorite goddess of light, Dove! For those of you who don't know, Dove was my original oc before I created Teal's own group of friends. I have 3 pictures of her actually. So this is the first one.

This is the second one.

And this is the final one.

I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures of my art. If you want to more chapters like these, then don't hesitate to let me know in the comments. Also if you want to read the backstories of my characters, let me know as well.

As of always, happy reading my children and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!