Crossover Part 3

Continuation of part 2

Type: A savage moment, mentions of death (only at one point), and intensity.

Meanwhile at the Palace...

"Cleo, Yael, Samuel, and Patricia, you guys are on border patrol for tonight since Dove and Harmony have returned from their planned assault." Mirabelle said as she was ordering around every team at the Palace.

What was the reason? Dove had gotten word of what Crow was planning to do to both the Rainbow Crew and the Plant Team. So she and Harmony launched a surprise assault as a distraction while the two groups freed themselves. The two females returned from their planned attack just in time for all the groups to return from their completed missions.

"Border Patrol?" Samuel asked, a look of confusion on his face. "Basically we go with SilverMoon, Assassin, and Love-Chan to make sure no terrorlings have entered the Relam." Cleo replied as a small spark of fire lit from her hand. "Wait, isn't the Palace protected by Dove's life existence?" Yael asked, as she looked around to try to spot Dove anywhere. "Well yes, but if the terrorlings grow strong while in Lan di journ, then Dove's magic will grow weak to the point where we won't be able to withstand a surprise attack. That's why we have border patrol." SilverMoon answered as she approached the team with Assassin and her girlfriend Love-Chan.

"That explains everything." Patricia said as the group turned around to face the trio of handmaidens. "So how does this work?" Yael asked. "You see," SilverMoon replied as she used her magic to pull up a holographic map of the entire realm, "We all set out first to the forest area of the fae. We all stick together on the pathway, since it's the only one that connects all areas of the entire realm. After the forest we go to Lake Dawn, the Midew Valley, and finally the Mountaintops outside the Palace." "Sounds good." Cleo said.

"What about this area past the Mountaintops?" Patricia asked as she pointed at a foggy area past the Mountaintops. "That area leds to the Spirit World." SilverMoon answered, "The fog is so dense that people who go there never return. It is said that the Spirit World is home to the people died after the terrorlings drove them to take their life. The people fought against the darkness before they died. Legend has it that the spirits appear at their hubs on the day they died. There has been reports of spirits appearing at their designated hubs, but no one knows if the encounters actually happened."

"Jesus Christ." Samuel muttered. "So Dove doesn't allow anyone past the Mountaintops because of that?" Cleo spoke in a state of shock. "Yes." SilverMoon replied before the holographic map disappeared. "We should probably get going." Assassin spoke up. "Of course. Let's go now." SilverMoon said as she led the team out of the Palace to start border patrol.

Meanwhile...

"Where even are we?" Jade asked as everyone dusted themselves off and helped their teammates up after they had landed onto the floor. "This must be the Relam the white heart was talking about." Teal said as she looked around the glowing blue forest. "Ok. What do we do now?" Angelo asked his leader. "We might as well go find this 'Goddess of Light' that floating heart was talking about." Aza replied. "Do you hear that?" Zinnia spoke suddenly.

"Hear what?" Purple asked before everyone heard the sound of whispers. "Guys look." Londyn said as glowing floating dots slowly made their way to Teal.

"It really is her." One dot spoke.

"Yes yes, the Goddess will be happy to see her daughter once again." Another said to their friend.

"But does she know that Doveria is the reincarnation of Lucina? Or should I say Amara as the Relam knows her?" The first dot replied.

"Let us guide these humans to the patrol group. It will be easier for them." A third dot said.