Dark x Female! Reader

Requested by: Luna_Moon7777
Type: Fluff 

Now onto the one shot!

"Ugh...my head..."

"She's awake. Shall we bring her to the general?" A voice asked as the cell door opened.

"Of course. She would love to have a proper auidance with her." Another voice replied with a snarled laugh.

The two terrorlings walked over to the female coming too that was in chains. The chains bound to the girl's wrists and ankles were realised as the two terrorling guards held the girl up. The girl was dragged out of her cell and led through a hallway corridor, slowly taking a grasp at her new surroundings as she fully become conscious.

"Where am I? What's going on? What are you planning to do with me?-" "Silence!" The first terrorling guard cut her off. The girl whimpered softly in fear as the guards continued to drag her. Soon, they reached two large black doors with copper handles. Two larger masculine creatures known as Fearlings acknowledged the group and proceeded to open the doors.

Beyond the doors revealed a massive throne room, with a purple carpet leading upto a three step platform where a woman was sitting on an iron throne. To the right of the throne stood 7 other ladies, each of them being a different animal or human. The closest to the throne was a pegasi like human who glanced down at the group as they walked into the throne room. To the left side of the throne were 5 males. The female took notice that the 5 were Dr. Money, Slenderman, Radical Larry, Flowey, and Jeff the Killer.

"My general, the prisoner has awakened." The first terrorling guard spoke. "Drop her." The woman on the throne said. The two did as they were told and set the girl down. The woman got up from the throne and walked down the steps as the 7 females curtsied. Her glowing dark purple eyes with spade pupils scanned the female as she approached her.

"Interesting..." The woman spoke as she used her two fingers to lift up the girl's chin to get a better look at her face. The girl could only tremble in terror as the woman removed her fingers from her chin. "Where did you capture this girl?" The woman asked as she looked at the two guards. "We found her in Exploitable Money." One guard answered. A chuckle came out of Dr. Money as he walked over to the woman's side, "I remember that place." "Is that so dear husband?" The woman asked as a smirk formed on her face. "Indeed Crow." Dr. Money replied as he took a few steps back.

"Does she have any valuable information regarding the Rainbow Crew and the Order of Light?" Crow asked as she glared the girl down with suspicion. "We do not know. Shall we interrogate her?" The guard spoke as the two terrorlings readied their weapons for a brutal beating. "That won't be necessary." Crow replied with a horrendous smile. "Maiden Katrina!"

"Yes my Goddess?" A young woman wearing a dark purple dress with golden weavings stepped forward from the group of females. "See that this girl is given the 'Special Treatment'. While I may find no use for her, I know someone who will." Crow said as she snapped her fingers.

A rope appeared and was tied to the girl's wrists, bouncing them together. Crow handed the end of the rope to Maiden Katrina. "Come along now." Maiden Katrina said as the guards got the girl up to her feet. Maiden Katrina and the girl exited the throne room, with the girl following her as she was being walked. After walking through a separate hallway, the pair reached a room that had a massive wardrobe, a dresser and a mirror, and a little circle podium.

"This way now. What is your name?" Maiden Katrina asked as she led the girl into the room. "I-It's (Y/N) m-miss." (Y/N) answered. "That's quite a lovely name. You'll look even lovelier once I'm done." Maiden Katrina replied. "What do you mean by that?" (Y/N) asked.