What is cannon about Sparrowhawk

I have decided to just go ahead and reveal what is cannon about Sparrowhawk along with Teal's team since I was motivated by my post about Dove.

I'll be revealing each member in the next upcoming pages :)

Without further ado, let's begin!

Backstory

Like Dove, Sparrowhawk was born into the world as a human boy. As he grew older, he discovered his talents such as playing the guitar and he had a great singing voice. However, he started to notice that his zoning out led to him seeing visions of the future.  He got curious and decided to do research about it online. He soon discovered that the month of his birthday had a sapphire as his birthstone, coming to the conclusion that sapphires had something to do with the power of seeing the future. At the same time, he found that to his absolute horror, that a tragedy also occurred on his 12th birthday. (Look up what happened to Cyndago on September 18th, 2015 if you're curious.) His birthday is on September 18th. One night, Sparrowhawk encountered a floating orange heart in his dream. There was a glow and the heart became one with him as a voice spoke in his mind, "You are the awaited God of Prophecy. Go and fulfil your 10,000 years with the Light herself."

His marriage with Dove

Sparrowhawk encountered Dove as she bravely launched a rebel attack against the General of the terrorlings. After the terrorlings retreated, Sparrowhawk followed her to the relam of Lan di journ. As 100 years passed of The Dreamworld War, Sparrowhawk and Dove were wed after Dove sealed away the General of the terrorlings in the Tree of Thorns for 500 years. That's why Sparrowhawk always sernades his wife on the day of love in February to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Powers

As the God of Prophecy, it is his duty to make sure that things run smoothly with the power related to time. He must also decipher signs that foretell an upcoming event that could change history itself. If he can't do that, then the entirety of the timescape would be at risk of falling apart. Here is his list of powers:

Future Vision

Guitar Heartstrings

Ancient Screech

Space Warp

Firestorm

Tidal Wave

Earthquake of Fury

Wind Song

Paranormal Sighting

His weapon

Now since Sparrowhawk has a thing for music, his weapon is a guitar. Sure, he can smash it over someone's head (Dove won't approve though) but he prefers to use it to convert a soul taken over by darkness by playing a tune that can unleash the light from that corrupt soul. The now freed soul will find peace and shine forth as it goes to reunite with it's vessel.

The Abandoned Hub

Before Dove and Teal started going on missions together, Sparrowhawk was called by the Celestial Goddess to investigate sightings of a ghost appearing at the abandoned hub of Cyndago, which fell into ruins after a tragedy occurred in the waking world, causing the people who appeared there to be assigned to a different hub. After a formal audience with Nova herself, Sparrowhawk was accompanied by his older brother Hades and his cousin Jesus to go and investigate. After arriving, the trio agreed to split up to cover more ground, and to meet back to report their findings. Sparrowhawk went to the room where the sightings said to have occurred in to find this ghost and low and behold, there he was. After a minute of intense staring, the ghost vanished and Sparrowhawk hurried to his two family members to tell them what he saw. After alerting Nova, everyone agreed to not let anyone else know of this discovery until Nova's team of handmaidens completed their separate investigation.

What he cannot do

Sparrowhawk cannot use his powers in the waking world alongside his wife. It is also against the vows of Prophecy to interfere with time, such as going back and changing something that already occurred. If he were to do that, Nova would punish him by turning him into a tree. He knows that he can't interfere with the past, but he can always look forward to what the future holds.

That's all to be revealedabout Sparrowhawk. Cleo will be next.

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!