Chapter 29

"I wish people came with a thirty second trailer. So I can see what I'm getting myself into." -Unkown

♥♥♥

♪Listening suggestion: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

----------

(Y/N)'s POV

     I stood there frozen, replaying Bakugo's words over and over in my mind, making sure he'd really said it. Girlfriend?! Oh gosh, I knew I'd have to tell him about Shoto sometime, but I wasn't ready to do it now! Besides, I didn't expect him to just up and ask. This boy really knew no bounds. To think that he asked after I just said "I'd get killed if my parents saw me walking with a boy."

     Bakugo was staring hard into my eyes, his hands still clutching my shoulders. It was starting to hurt.

     "Ow." I glanced at his hand, giving him a clue.

      He loosened his grip, then slid his hands all the way down my arms until they reached mine. He then just held them, searching my eyes for an answer.

     I just stared back at him, afraid of what I might have to say. I don't want to break your heart . . . is there anything else I can say?

     "(Y/N)." He wanted an answer.

     "Kacchan. Look, I like you, but I . . ." Gosh, what do I say? WHAT DO I SAY?!

     "You what?!" Bakugo's patience was dwindling very fast. He squeezed my hands tighter.

     "I-I . . ."

     "WHAT?!?!"

     "I . . .I-I will think about it, okay?" I noticed I had started to breathe rather hard.

     Bakugo seemed to accept the answer. "Okay, I can deal with that."

     I nodded. "Okay? Okay . . ." 

     Flustered, I turned around and tried to walk away from this new mess I found myself in. This is such a disaster.

     Just then, I felt Bakugo's hand grasp mine, as if he was forbidding me to leave. He pulled it in a certain direction that forced me to turn back around.

     "Kacchan, wha- MMPH!!!" 

     My eyes widened in shock and horror as Bakugo forced his lips onto mine, kissing me long and hard. I tried pushing him away, but he only caught my arms with his hands and held them. I couldn't move them, he was way too strong.

     KACCHAN STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!! My mind screamed, but I couldn't make any of it come out of my mouth. Helpless, I stood there until he liberated me.

     I breathed heavily a few times once he let go. Kacchan just kissed me! I glared at him with unbelief, indignation, and shock. My reflexes suddenly took over.

     "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I shouted, scrambling to him. Without a thought, I delivered a sound punch to his face.

     Bakugo toppled over backwards, hitting his backside on the concrete. Blood dripped from his nose, and he didn't hesitate to try wiping some of it away.

     I suddenly felt terrible. Why did I do that?! That was too much . . .

     I dashed to his side and pulled a handkerchief from my bag. I got behind him so that his head was on my lap and applied the cloth to his nose. Then I helped him sit up and instructed him to tilt his head forward with his chin down, and let the blood finish running out.