Chapter 1: First Day and Back (P1)

Maya's POV

"Omg, it's already 7:59, I'm gonna be late"! I flipped out of bed, ran to my cupboard, quickly slid on my uniform until... Ringgggg, Ringgggg, ringggg... It was Zaira, my best friend...

" Hi, Zaira, what's up, ready for school yet?" I asked.
"Hey Maya, I'm good, and not ready yet, school starts in like 1 1/2 hrs, are u crazy? I just called to remind you that it's Mufti Day today, no uniform", she said.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, the whole week is Mufti days, yay, btw what should I wear?" I asked flipping the camera on my phone to show her my closet.
"I think you should wear that, and that, since it's quite hot today, almost 24*C", she said pointing to a t-shirts and shorts in my cupboard.
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yeah definitely, and I can bet you that your 'hmmm' will defiantly be staring at you", she said in an enthusiastic theme.
"Oh hush up, what are you wearing?" I asked trying to change the topic.
"Don't change the topic, plus you'll just get to see what I'm wearing at school... Ok, I gotta go for a ride on Celestial, I'll see at school soon, ok, bye", She cried in a hurry
"Ok, be careful, see you soon, bye", I said ending the call.

First day of school back, maybe Zaira's right 'he' might notice me this year, oh who am I even kidding he's a Golden Kid, all that matters for them is pretty girls that wear pretty much nothing, oh whatever, I don't care (I do care) but I'm not wasting my time thinking about people that don't notice me, I have to meet my friends, my family.

I got my bag ready, with my lunch, books, and Mac book. I slipped on the clothes Zaira told me to, I'd never say NO to my Best Friends. Zaira's like the mother of the group, she's not the oldest, but she is the most 'mature', jk, she's like me, a funny, little prankster, smart, but wayyyy more confident than me.
Anyway, I got ready and headed downstairs, where I prepared myself a beautiful fruit salad, I quickly ate up, and strolled outside, with my bag and football. I saw my cousin, Zain waiting in his new BMW. 

I jumped in and we sped away to school. 7 minutes and we're already there, u see Zain was one of those popular senior kids, the captain of the Basketball, and Football teams. We arrived at school, Zain parked his car in parking #17, 

"After schools, any plans? If not meet me here, I might be a bit late, and if anyone says anything, tell me, and I won't hesitate the smash them to tiny Sh"

---"ok, ok, I got it, I'll tell you if anything happens, don't worry, ok?" I quickly cut him off from finishing the sentence. 

You see I don't like swearing at all, haven't worn a single day since birth, I plan not to break the record and whoever makes me break it, well I'll break them.

Zain took my hand in his, to cross the road, I looked down then up to see... The 5 Golden Boys... staring at ME...