Chapter 32: Answers (P1)

Derek's POV

"William, William Bones", Jax answers.

I don't believe it, William Bones is Jax's dad. WHAT. The man that has killed millions, my parents, Maya's entire family, is Jax's Father.

"Derek, Derek, Derekkkkk", Jax says shoving me.

"Huh, what", I say, totally lost in thought.

"What, why, do u know my dad?" Jax asks.

"Do I know him, you should ask him if he knows me, cause trust me he does", I tell him

"Oh well he never told me, uh are you guys a gang?" he asks.

"Yeah", I reply.

"Well my dad has a gang", he says.

"Yeah we know", I tell him.

"Really, are you guys like allies?" Jax asks.

"We know each other frankly well", I tell him. 

The rest of the ride, Jax keeps asking questions about Maya, and the gang, but that is something only Maya and Ferhat will tell them.

*** 3 hours later ***

"So since when have you known Maya, before me, why didn't you tell me about this gang stuff, are we even friends?" Jax asks.

"Geez man, relax, I've known Maya for 3 years, when you are in a gang, you don't tell people AT ALL, and yes we're friends, and now since your in a gang, it's cool if you know, but--", I reply.

"But what, is it like, if I'm in my dad's gang, I can't be friends with you, huh?" He asks

"Yeah, it's like that", I tell him.

He looks shocked.

"Why? Aren't you guys allies?" He asks.

Erghhh, what do I tell him, that his dad killed Maya's entire family, my parents and millions of others? That he's most likely behind Ella and the others kidnap?

"Ferhat will explain that to you", I tell him.

"Something definitely up, I'm telling you, the way I found out that Maya's whole family is dead, I'm gonna find out about her past too", Jax threatens.

"Is that a threat?" I ask.

"No, it's just, it's just" he begins.

"A threat, right?" I finish off.

The car comes to a stop in front of the mansion.

"Whatever, let's go", Jax says laughing. 

I laugh too.

Jax's POV

"Whatever, let's go", I tell Derek, laughing.

Finally, we're laughing.

We head inside laughing until we hear screams and crying,  we go from the back. Derek pulls out his gun and hands me one. We read the living room and point our guns out. 

To our surprise, it's a tape, and Ferhat, Naz and Ela are watching it. 

Derek's face suddenly turns sad. 

"Yo let's go, it's just them, let's get something to eat", Derek tells me.

"Okay, let's go", I tell him.

We turn around and can still hear the tape as it's super loud, we're almost at the room, when I hear a familiar scream.

I look around to the screen and see a young girl. The scream sounds so familiar. Maya.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Derek, is that Maya?" I ask.

He looks sad and worried, but says, "Nah man, it's just a tape", and pulls me into the room. 

Just as we step into the room, I hear a manly tone, "Who should die first, you, young Maya, or you pheasant, Sarah?"

That tone, it's too familiar, that's my... Dad.

I run out and see my DAD, on the screen, pointing a gun at... Sarah Khan, Maya's sister, crying her heart out, and Maya, tied down. 

Tears are leaking from my eyes. 

My dad killed Maya's sister.

Maya's POV -- SURPRISE

I can hear my past replaying, I can hear the voice of HIM, threatning my sister, threatning me, I can hear the gunshots, I can remember everything. Is he here? 

I can't open my eyes, but I will not DIE, without being present at HIS Funeral.

Derek's POV

Jax runs to the tv. 

"Shhhhhhhhit", I curse.

I run up to Jax, and see tears coming out of his eyes. 

"Ferhat Abim", I shout.

Abim = Brother (Turkish)

Ferhat flips around, then quickly pauses the tape. I can see that he's worried now. Both Ela and Naz look at me, and I gesture Jax.

"Jax, when did you guys come?" Ferhat asks, acting all cool, wiping the tears out of his eyes. So do Ela and Naz, and me.

"That was my dad, wasn't it?" Jax asks through bloody red eyes. "Wasn't it?" He shouts louder.

"Sit down we need to talk about this", Ferhat say calmly.

Jax walks shakingly to the couch.

"was that my dad?" He asks softly.

"No Jax, that wasn't your dad", Ferhat says.

I can see he's calm now.

"I mean Jax, HE isn't your dad", Ferhat adds.

I see Jax confused now, I turn around and smash my head in my hands. I turn around again and see Ela and Naz come to me, slowly yet quietly.

"Shit", Ela curses.

"Shhhhh", Naz says, looking at Jax's impression changing.

Our secrets are gonna get leaked real soon.

Jax's POV

"I mean HE isn't your dad", Ferhat says.

What! Ferhat, do you hear yourself, your telling me he isn't my dad. The man that has looked after me his whole life apparently isn't my dad. But if what happened on the tape was true, I don't want him to be my dad.

"Do you hear yourself, man, I'm gonna need answers", I tell Ferhat.

"You'll get your answers, but the easiest thing to do right now is, watch this clip", Ferhat says.

This looks recent. 

I have a seat in front of the couch and Derek, Ela and Naz stand behind me.

 The tape begins...

There are tons of men in a circle and in the circle is 1 girl, Sarah. Sarah has blood all over her, and she is on her knees. There is a man loading a gun and pointing it at her forehead. She's crying hard out, then out of nowhere men start falling down at the back of the circle and there comes a familiar face...

Maya.