Chapter 37: Who am I?

Maya's POV

"Who the hell is Maya and who the hell are YOU", I shout.

Yeah, yeah, you must be wondering how come I know who I am but apparently, Jax doesn't. Well... PRANKS

He pranked me earlier so I can prank him, right?

"Maya", he says worriedly. 

"WHO THE HELL IS MAYA, is she your girlfriend? Your sister? Do I look like her? Who the hell is she?" I scream.

I'm a good actor cause he's falling for it.

He turns around and leaves the room. I quickly pull out the phone Ferhat bought me and sent a message to the group explaining the prank.

Yo guys, listen up, I'm gonna prank Jax since he pranked me earlier, I'm acting like I've forgotten everything, and all that, and YOU'RE ALL in on it. UNDERSTOOD???

I quickly flip the phone back and get back into character.

I barge down the stairs to see Jax holding his phone with the picture of me at his place when we were gonna watch a movie. 

He still has those pics.

And of me, with Baby Meera

Cute, but I'm still gonna prank him, this has to be funny

"Ahem excuse me, what the hell do you think you're still doing here?" I shout at him.

"Excuse me", he asks raising a brow.

"What?" I ask raising my brow too.

He walks to me, gets really close, leans me up against the wall and stares straight in my eyes and asks, "Maya, are you trying to prank me?"

Oh, shoot, how did he know? No, I'm not pranking you, who is Maya.

"Firstly I'm not Maya Khan, and secondly I am NOT pranking you", I tell him not looking in his eyes.

"Firstly, I never said your surname, Miss Khan, and also say that looking straight into my eyes", he says leaning closer.

Oh shoot, I said Maya Khan, my surname, oh god.