Chapter 53: Final Fight P4

JOSH's POV

*You all remember Josh right? He was the spy in the LKG gang. But actually was in Aslanars Gang. Friends with Derek and Maya. Has also met Jax and the guys.*

Seeing Maya in that state and the look on Derek's face, just told me exactly what everyone was thinking. She's not gonna pass this one. And it hurts my heart to say and do this, but as much as I wanted to be beside Maya as her friend, somehow capturing William was pulling me there. 

I followed behind the rest of the guys and ended up outside the workshop, with our guys surrounding William. Shortly Derek arrived behind us and without making solid eye contact, went straight to William. 

Taking the gun out of his hand, he punched his face, causing him to stumble harder into the floor. I leaned down to him and did the same, grabbing his collar afterward, and pulling him in closer to my deadly eyes.  

"You think you're all big out there. Even if I die or some sh*t, I have connections that WILL end you guys, and your so-called gang", he spits.

"Yeah I don't think your allies quite agree", I smirk and punch him down again. 

I hear footsteps approaching and make way as Ferhat walks into the circle. Without hesitating, he loads his trigger and points it to William.

"Ha Ferhat, Ferhat, Ferhat. All these years you've never caught me without hurting someone of your own", William says forming a grin out of his bloody mouth.

"Not this time William. It's your end", he says and pulls the trigger. I watch as William slowly falls to the ground. 

Funny. I thought it'd be more than just that. 

He starts fidgeting with something in his pocket, then his hands come back out. Derek loads his gun and pulls the trigger again. Then Jax snatches his gun and shoots again, which was a surprise. 

As William begins to slowly stop breathing, a smirk accompanies his death.

"WAIT", I yell. The realization hits me hard. "Argh F*ck", I curse. "MOVE. EVERYONE MOVE OUT", I begin yelling as everyone retreats the area. As we retreat, MASSIVE blasts explode behind us, the after-effects pushing us from behind, straight to the floor. 

Around myself, all I can hear is shouting, more blasts, and a consistent 'teeeee' sound.

Argh. Sh*t.

Zaira's POV

A lot of blasts just erupted. Approaching to where all the hostages, police and our team is lined up all I can hear is blasts and shouting. 

Running up to Sofia, Ella, and Alina, pulling them into a massive hug.

"What's going on? Why are there blasts? This wasn't part of the plan?" I ask Ela and Naz. They respond with questioning looks. 

"Alright, get everyone out to the main road. Police, call your bomb squads. I suspect a bomb and this being part of his plan. The rest of you police, head on ahead and look for our guys", I tell them as they follow and set out with the police forces.

Approaching the smoke can be intoxicating unless you have the right gear on. Through the smoke, I begin to see figures moving and shouting.

"GUYS", I yell and am responded with coughs. "One of you head that way, and 10 of you spread out and look for our guys. The rest of you head into the building area", I tell the police as they follow. 

"GOT ONE", comes the voice of the police guy. I run to him, and see him with Ash over his shoulder, with a bit of dirt on his face. 

"Ash. Take him back to the base", I tell the guy and he listens. 

I hear the other cops speak through the Bluetooth. We've got all 9 of our guys out and are missing one. Searching through the smoke, my eyes land on a figure on the floor. I sprint towards it and turn it over and gasp.

"Hey sweet", comes his raspy voice.

I quickly get up and away from him pulling out my gun.

"No need to be on such high alert. I probably won't be getting out of this one. Oh, but you should go check up on your gang. I'll give you a hint. Someone very important is definitely joining me in the heavens ", he chokes out. 

I punch him.

"You're welcome", he says, as I call forces to arrest him. They arrest him and take him back to the base. 

Argh, who is the missing member? OH, CRAP', I mentally yell. The realization hits me hard. 'How could I forget?' I start running towards the building, as a blast stops me. 

"Argh, I need to get in there without any blasts wiping me out. Come on, Z, THINK", I yell to myself. I begin counting the time in between each blast and it added up to 3 minutes. 

"Z?" says someone behind me. I slowly turn around and see Derek standing there. I run up to him brushing the dirt off his face. 

"Oh my god, Derek, are you alright?" I ask him and he nods in return. "There's still someone inside", I say quietly, as his eyes widen. 

"What the frick! Maya's in there", he semi-yells and I nod. Without wasting time he limps towards the building at his fasted speed, as I run behind him yelling his name. 

Instead of catching up to him, another blast erupts pushing us both back to where we started. 

"Argh, crap", he curses and gets ready to run, but I block his way. 

"Don't you get it, Derek. Each blast is separated with 3 minutes in between. Well, that was the case up until now. But that just confirms that they're random. We don't need you running and then ending up back at square one. What we need to do is get Jacob, he can hack into to disable the bombs or at least slow them down, and then we can get in there, and bring her out", I explain to him as he rolls his eyes, and shorty finally nods.