Chapter 13: 1st Day Out...(P2)

Jax's POV

She definitely knows how to make me smile. Right now we're all heading down the beach for a photo shoot and some food. 

"Hey how about here", asked Alina, stopping.

"Yeah, let's start, Jax, come", said Sofia.

" Wait, we gotta give you a little beachy makeover", said Ella.

"No Ella, come on, makeup on ME, come on", I whined to Ella.

Ella came towards me holding a blindfold. She tied me up.

"Hah shame Jax, you're getting a makeover", laughed Alec.

"Don't worry, you get a turn too", said Ella. I'm guessing she was trying to catch Alec, as Alec was shouting, 'getaway, nooooo'. Haha...

"Okay Jax, hold on for 2 minutes, then when I unwrap your blindfold, you have to look at the camera, k?" said Maya.

"Ok Ma'am", I replied. I could feel something being put on my shoulders, sharp, oh well, Maya won't hurt me, right?

"Ok, Jax, ready, 3, 2, 1", Maya said.

**Click, click**

"Show me", I asked Alina

"Show me", I asked Alina. She showed me, I looked pretty......... pretty cool.

"Okay now Maya, here, wear my sunglasses and look that way", I instructed her and she followed.

**Click, Click**

"Show me", she asked

"Nah, this is to be shown later", I said fast walking.

"Jaxxxx, showww meee", she cried chasing after me.

"Later", I said sprinting away. She was chasing me, and surprisingly, she was right at my tail. She pushed me and I fell to the ground, with her right next to me.

"Wha-what was that for", she said spitting out sand.

"If I go down, you go down with me, Bolty", I told her while laughing.