Chapter 20: No Contact

Maya's POV

Ding Ding

I flip my phone on, just to see a message from Zaira, it read: I'm sorry, he insisted too much, I didn't give all the details but he's not pulling back sooner or later he'll find out, where are you, can we meet?

I reply back: Don't worry, I'm going for a while, you know the usual, make up an excuse for me at school please, and tell Zain not to worry, ok? Thanks, be back in 2 1/2 weeks.

I flip my phone off, but then decide to change my wallpaper from what Jax had put on it, which in case you don't remember was...

I decided to change it to this...

I started to pack my bag, just some clothes, gear, weapons, diary, and pictures

I started to pack my bag, just some clothes, gear, weapons, diary, and pictures. No phone. 

Jax's POV

"Oh man, I think I went too far, SHIT", I cursed.

"Where'd you even find that picture?" asked Zaira, super frustrated.

"I saw it on her sister facebook, I thought she'd be super surprised and all, and beg me to delete it and all that shit, but I didn't know she was, you know... gone", I answered.

Ding Ding

"Well surprise surprise, look who I got a text from, it says, Maya's leaving for Italy and won't be back for 2 1/2 weeks, yay, now my best friend is gone thanks to you, Jax", shouted Sofia, hovering above Zaira's phone. 

I looked a Jet with pleading eyes, he walked up to her, and said, "Look he didn't know, it's not his fault, none of us knew, otherwise we would've stopped him, please, don't get mad at him, it's not his fault".

Alina shouted, "Oh right, let me clear that up for her, it's all your faults, BOYS, there just so immature, come to your senses kids, senses, you're going to apologise to my Best Friend, she's frecking going to Italy, ITALY DOUCHE BAGS ITALY"!!! 

Man I feel so frecking bad, evil, I don't know, but since it's this much big of a deal, I'm gonna do some research, first headquarters, then black thingy on her hand, and now her sister, and I know just the guy.

Ferhat Aslan.

*****

Sorry, everyone, really short chapter, from now on, I won't be updating constantly, lots of events are occurring so I won't get a lot of time to update, anyway hope you're enjoying.

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Thanks

Real_Madrid_7 :)