Chapter 3: Nurses Office

Jax's POV

Oh my gosh, what the actual hell, I did this to her, ME, JAX MARSHALL, killed a girl, not just any girl, just the girl that you've BEEN CRUSHING ON like forever. What the hell is wrong with me, how did I even manage to kill her, I've never even talked to the love of my life and here I am killing her. What have I done? I feel like dying. My mind is shooting out in flames, I can't even remember why, or how, but all I know is that... I killed the love of my life......

"Might have", came a voice out of nowhere.

"Wha-What", I stammered.

"Jax, she's not dead, and stop blaming yourself already, you were just gonna give payback to Chancellor and his friends, relax bro, she's not dead (maybe-),- Jet said trying to calm me down. 

"Maybe? How do you know maybe, she bloody IS, idiot, I killed the girl of my life, the one girl I actually really, truly, liked, and here you are trying to tell me, I didn't kill her, I DID JET, I DID IT, if I hadn't pushed her then that drunk man wouldn't have sped over her, and none of this would've happened, I would still be encouraging myself to get the guts to talk to her and I would still be seeing her beautiful smile and laugh, and most importantly, her", I cried with watery tearing eyes.

I dug my head into my hands, crying so much until I heard the door open and 4 girls come out and stop in front of me. I just knew I'm in trouble.

The 3 girls aka The Crystal Girls and my sister (aka the 4CG's), Zaira, Sofia, Ella, and Alina, stood in front of me with teary eyes. I knew this was my cue to leave, so I got up and started to walk away when the door to Maya's room, behind me, opened and someone grabbed my hand.....