Chapter 15: Aslanars-- My Gang

Maya's POV

Woah yesterday was an awesome day out with my best friends and my soon to be best friends. Today, however, is Movie Day at the guys' place, except I won't be able to come. SAD.

I haven't given you my full introduction, have I? So allow me to explain...

Zaira and I are in a Gang, not evil or anything, just an undercover secrete agency, will help protect innocent people and get rid of harmful people, the gang is called, Aslanars, a Turkish word, which means Lions -- and my partner in most the cases is Derek and Zaira. Derek Hunter is 18 years old, very muscular, and athletic as well as all of us, and his speciality is with knives. 

^^^Derek^^^

^^^Derek^^^

Our mission is ongoing, obviously because of my injury the mission was on hold. If your wondering who were getting rid off, it's ...

Yup, the guys that caused my accident, well planned but they don't know what's coming there way

Oh and yeah Derek is Jacob Hunters Brother, we've been hearing from Jacob about what each plan of the boys are and what they're gonna do next. Jacob only joined their 'gang' around 2 1/2 years ago, their leader is Lance King and Chancellor is his cousin. As well as them too, they have a whole army, pretty much the best way to put it.

Chancellor and Lance have been described pretty well by tons of people in accusation of rape and all, so that's why we're here to send them away.

Today we're currently tracking them, there Gang is called LKG Lance King's Gang, obvi.

Ah and also only Zaira knows that I'm in the gang. None of our friends knows anything about the gang, sure lying isn't great, but for the safety of staying hidden, it's important to make an excuse.

Back to Business -- Mission LKG turn on

Sounds Cliche but that's business