Chapter 28: Training Girls

Maya's POV

Me: No

Jax: Lies

Me: No

Jax: Lies

Me: OK FINE-- The reason was partly to do with you, not all but partly, no one has reminded me of my sister for a while now actually, even though it happened recently when I was 13. But still even though I heard a lot about it in the first 2 years, the third year, no one said it, then I see you, a complete stranger until now, has his home pic of me and my sister, what am I supposed to feel, huh? So that's why I came here, and I'm loving it, in a couple of days, I'm going to Turkey for 3 weeks, then back to Italy and back and forth like that. OK, happy now?

Jax: Ok

Me: Bye

Arghhhhhh I hate him right now.

"No you love him", Naz says standing at the door and walking out. "Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya", Naz calls out. "Training, and then mission information, k, come on". 

Training, It'll be fun.

*** 7 hours later ***

So we're finished final training, laser room, shooting, knife throwing, gym, gymnastics, code cracking, fighting, everything, but we're not that tired. So after our mission outline, we're going to do some more training, then sleep, and tomorrow at around 12 pm, we start.

"I'm gonna go shower then we'll call Ferhat, and talk, k?" Naz asks, as I simply nod. I decide to do the same.

***15 minutes later***

Ring, ring, ring.............

"Yo, May-- Naz", Ferhat says changing the tone. 

"Hey", says Naz. The phone stays quiet for a while when I decide to break the silence.

"I'm here too", I say. We out up the projector and sit, while Ferhat explains the details to us.

"So girls, the head of LKG is here, HIM, and your striking tomorrow. Now there's been the word about the location which I'm sharing right now on the screen. So you see here, this is a secret opening, around 1 pm all guards are off duty so no one is guarding the building, even if there are guards, you can take them down. At the most, there'll be 2 guards. One for each of you. Anyway, when you get in, you're going to be in the vents, above everything, there'll be an intersection with 4 vents, you have to take the 3ed one,. It will lead you straight to HIS room. When you have him,  to get back, there are two ways, have the gun to his head and walk out, or if you put the code J.W.B.A.Y on his back wall next to the flower pot, it'll open to an underground passage, take it, then choose the 2nd passage which will lead to an alleyway, where another one of our vans will be waiting. From there they'll come straight to your house, to the interrogation rooms down below, ok?" Ferhat finishes.

"In any case of a chase, we'll have 2 motorbikes waiting at both exist, and the key is in your waist pockets", he adds. "Sound good?" he asks.

"Sounds awesome, but what happens when he's in interrogation rooms, what next", Naz asks, "Can't we just kill him already?" she asks frustrated. 

Naz's history with him, has been really sad, he killed her child, so she also wants to kill him, like me.

"We're coming tomorrow, by the time you guys are there, getting him, we'll be at the house ready", Ferhat says.

"Whose we?" I ask.

"Me, Ela, Derek and Zaira", Ferhat says.

"Sweet as can't wait", I say.