Chapter 8: Officially Pranked

Maya's POV 

"How does it feel to be pranked, biggest prank ever, I told you, mark my words, Biggest Badest Prank Ever, Score 1 to the boys, or a bonus 5 for scaring the sh** out of all 5 of you", croaked Jax, dying from laughter. 

All the boys were dying but I gotta admit, that was a good prank, literally, all the boys were tearing up, even Zain, Wait so he was in on it, ohhhh Revenge.....

"Okay, okay, I admit that was a pretty good prank, you got me, but don't think this is over because I'm gonna make you super embarrassed soon", I said. 

"Get ready boys, when Maya says something she actually ends up doing it", said Zaira from behind me.

The boys were still holding us, why?

"Uh guys, why are you still holding us, it's not like we can run or anything, we don't even bite, I think", said Ella laughing.

We all looked at each other and the guys did too when suddenly everything went black. I know that sounds familiar but this time, I wasn't knocked out or anything, Jax had simply just blindfolded me, phew.

"Guys, what are you doing", I asked, I could fee my hands being tied up together. Maybe my hunch was correct, they were kidnapping us!!!

"Girls, just hold in there for one second", said Jet.

"Yeah we'll be right back", said Lucca.

I could feel someone breathing into my ear.

"Oh and don't worry, nothings gonna happen to you Maya, Stay calm, chillax", Jax whispered into my ear.

Well, that brings my mind at ease, but I'm still curious.

"Guys, guys, Jax, Lucca, Ash, guys, Jet, Alec, GUYS, where are you, answer me", I shouted.

No answer, just dead silence, Perfect!

(Note the sarcasm)

5 minutes later

I hear them coming back... About time...

"Ok girls, so us boys have bought you each one thing, and you have to guess who gave it to you, and over the next couple of days, you have to make them say, 'Yes, I bought that Gift', okay, sound good?" Jax asked.

"Yup, ok", all the girls replied.

So I heard all the boys put some sort of plastic scrunchy thing near us, and then they came to us, un-tied our hands, and un-tied our eyes, and what I saw made my mouth drop...

"PRESENTS", all of us girls squealed.

We all looked for the one that said our name, here's what mine looked like... There were 2 boxes one with a cute cake, that said Happy Birthday Maya and the other--

WAIT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I forgot my own birthday, 30th of January, TODAY?

And the second box contained a beautiful bracelet

Except I only got the Key to the Heart.  Then who out of the boys is my ____ friend?

My head is exploding of thoughts and Questions and everything. Now I have to somehow check all the boy's car keys, locker keys, bags, everything that could have a keychain on it.

And another question, which of the boys knew it was my birthday and how, yet even I forgot?

I guess some questions will remain unanswered, but I promise I will find an answer to each of my questions...

****************************

Ohhhh, who do you think it was?

Could it have been Jax, or maybe one of his friends also like her?

Hmmmmmm?

Please Vote and Comment!

P.S. I might not be updating for a while due to exams and tests coming up, please bare with me. 

Thanks

Real_Madrid_7