Chapter 30: Police

AUTHOURS NOTE:::

Hey readers, just a heads up, this chapter is gonna be a long one, like exactly 2398 words, so read on... cause the next chapter may be shorter.

Ferhat's POV

"Lucca", I gasp, no pulse. "Call the ambulance, hurry", I shout, while Ela and Naz run upstairs. They come down with a stretcher, put Lucca on there, and take him up. 

I look around, I think I know the rest of the boys.

"Jax, Jet, Ash and Alec, remove your masks, your gonna need medical attention right now, hurry up boys", I say.

I watch them rip of there masks.

"Ferhat, Derek", Jax says.

"It's us", I say removing our masks. I see him gasp.

"Listen, boys, you wanted to find out about Maya, sure, but your staying here and not leaving here, we've put all boundaries up so if you even try to leave you can't, clear?" I ask.

"Sorry Ferhat, we were told something different", Ash says.

"Yeah I think so too, you know why, because our best friend Lucca is unconscious", Alec says frustrated.

"Yeah well guess what, one of you shot my best friend and also somewhat your friend in the arm twice and now she's unconscious, thanks a lot, guys", Derek says through tears. 

"When your all better boys, you're going to explain to us everything boy, understand, but right now, come with us", Ela says.

The boys walk out following Ela and Naz follows behind with me and Derek. We take them up into the guest rooms to get them clothes and showered and cleaned up, while Naz waits outside for them.

Naz's POV
The boys have just gotten changed and cleaned up, better than before, I'm currently leading them to the living room and kitchen for food. The boys take a seat. The boy I believe is Jax gets up and walks out to the ambulances.
"Why two?" He asks.

"Have a look for yourself", I tell him as he walks into the first ambulance.

Jax's POV
I walk into the first ambulance only to see Lucca, under treatment, wearing an oxygen mask. I ask the doctor, "will he be alright?" The doctor nods smiling. 

I continue walking to the second ambulance, and my mouths hang wide open, the person I shot with 2 bullets was, "Maya".

I walk out with tears in my eyes.
"You okay buddy?" Alec asks worriedly. I'm in shock. Alec takes a peek into the ambulance and sighs. "It's okay, buddy, she'll be fine". 

Yeah as if, I'm a killer to her now, first almost killed her by pushing her, now I frecking shot her, TWICE. THE HELL!!!
Arghhhh I messed up.

"It's okay, Jax", Ferhat says walking up to me.

"But-but your l-like h-her g-guardian, how is it okay?" I ask.

"Jax you clearly didn't know what you were doing, you were only told 1% of the instructions, what about the rest 99%. This stuff starts like this. But we promise to help you if you tell us everything, ok?" He says.

"Okay, thank you", I say pulling him into a hug, crying.

I know, for me right now, I'm not strong and manly but of what's happened, I feel weak.

***2 hours later***

Naz's POV

I can hear sirens, of course, our neighbours must've heard faint gunshots. The police probably will check around, and since we have 2 ambulances parked inside, we're gonna have to make a story up, I run to the living room, about to explain to everyone what we have to say.