Chapter 49: Missing

TIME SKIP -- 3 WEEKS -- 

Jax's POV

It's been 3 weeks, Maya is fully healed and has completed her training. Lucca and Zaira are official but have been busy with work as well. 

To be honest, I haven't seen Maya or Zaira that much, they're always training. 

"Yo Jax, Can you call Maya and Zaira from upstairs. Tell them to come down for breakfast", Derek says rushing out the door with a massive box in his hand along with two bags.  I nod and follow his orders.

Approaching Maya and Zaira's room, I knock a couple of times. When no one answers, I push the door open and come face to face with an empty room. I step in and look around a bit. Approaching the two beds, I notice neatly folded military gear, including their guns, pendants, helmets, and uniform.

 Approaching the two beds, I notice neatly folded military gear, including their guns, pendants, helmets, and uniform

"GUYS", I shout loud enough, as everyone comes running in

"What happened?" asks Naz.

I move out of the way so everyone can see what I'm seeing. As everyone realizes they exchange glances.

"Why?" Ash asks. 

It all happens so fast.

The house immediately goes into Lock-down. The windows shut, with metal walls replacing them. The roofs turn into metal. The whole house goes into Lock-Down.  Heavy metal takes over.

"What's going on?" Ash asks again. We all look around the room and notice the projector turning on and some words appearing.

We're sorry. But we promise to be fine and safe. 
Ferhat, Ela, Naz, Derek, boys, and Jax -- I'm sorry I have to do this. I know that it's seen as wrong in your positions but if you were in my shoes, this is the most right thing to do. Zaira and I promise to return. Please just stay here and prepare for when we return. I'm sorry, and I love you all.  (Maya)

Lucca, Ferhat, Ela, Naz, Alec, Ash, and Jet -- I'm sorry but Maya is my best friend, if she does something stupid, I do it with her. I promise each and every one of you that we will return with everyone, safe and sound, including ourselves. Please stay here, safe, and prepare for our return. Also, Lucca -- I love you <3. (Zaira)

And with that, the projector turns off. We all exchange glances.

"Trust them. They will return", Ferhat says leaving the room with Naz, and Ela following closely behind, leaving just us boys in the room. 

I swear when he left the room he was planning something.

But...

I trust her.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Maya's POV

We left. 

Zaira and I.  

But it was the only way. For the last 3 weeks, there were mysterious killings around here. Each location spelled words on the map. The words spelled was -- NEXT IS JAC -- that was 9 killings and the next word could've been anyone's name. 

That's why we left. We put the house in complete lockdown, so not even a fly can enter.

Back to the investigation, according to the map, there's a shape building and each coordinate is a match to the next line forming the picture. 

Since the name was something like 'JAC', it could be anyone named anything from Jack, Jackson, Jacy, Jacob, Jace, Jachin, Jacint or Jacinth. It could be anything. The next location is in Australia, Sydney and in the suburb of Bankstown, ranging from house numbers from #3-#77. That tells Zaira and I that we need to investigate 74 houses in 2 days, finding anyone with the starting letters of 'JAC'. 

From there we need to follow them on the third day, which should lead us straight to the culprit. We won't let them kill him, but instead, we'll follow them.

If our calculations are correct, it should lead us straight to the girls. 

Oh, another thing, when we put in the coordinates of the girls, it spelled my name -- MAYA --, which just proves that it's our bait.

Ok, I get it, we're smart. 

"Maya, we have to go NOW, I got the house address", I hear Zaira screaming into my Bluetooth.

Oh, what were we doing right now? I'll tell you. Going door to door with fake Police ID's and asking for every house's names of participants due to an investigation. 

How did we do this, you must be thinking? Well what can I say, we're just that smart.

Excusing myself from the lady I was talking I start sprinting back to our hideout. On the way I see 4 big black jeeps drive past me and turn into the alleyway of a big house.

 On the way I see 4 big black jeeps drive past me and turn into the alleyway of a big house

If I'm correct, this is where our targets are hiding, and...  judging by the looks of it, they know we're coming...

*****************
Madridist's, Heylo,

I hope you like it!!!!

Like! Comment! aaaaannnnnnndddddddd VOTE!!!