Chapter 39. Frying Pans

Maya's POV

After that stunt Jax pulled earlier, I basically chased him around the house, and now I m standing with 2 frying pans in my hands, and he is at a dead end. I so got him now.

"Listen, Maya, we can negotiate", he says. Ha. Negotiate.

"Negotiate what?" I ask, innocently.

"Listen, Maya, I'm sorry, ok. I am sorry", he says slowly. The look on his face is priceless. I step closer as he hugs the wall, someone get this on camera, please!!! I step closer, ready to strike, only half a meter away from him, as he looks like he's gonna cry. I can't contain it anymore.

And that's when I burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I howl with laughter as he smiles, and laughs in broken bits. He looks at me like I'm a crazy person.

After that a whole lot of laughter and laughing at him, he gave in and helped cook breakfast. After at least an hour, everyone finally woke up and had breakfast while making tons of jokes aimed at me, and my spectacular cooking. It was time to go home officially.

Come to think of it, I've become good friends with the bad boy in the school. We all have. And it doesn't feel like he's bad anymore. Compared to everything that's happened to me, I feel like I'm more the bad girl. But overall Jax Marshall and I have gone through so many funny and beautiful ever-lasting memories, that I laugh at every time I think about. Could I have feelings for Jax Marshall?

JAX'S POV

After I was chased around the house by a frying pan, and supposedly 'pranked' we all had breakfast and cracked jokes about how Maya is perfect except when it comes to cooking. It's time to go home now. Officially home now.

Come to think of it, I've become so close to Maya now. I'm not even the bad boy I used to be. I mean let's be honest, Maya can be scary sometimes. She's like a bad girl. But in a good way, you know? Anyway, I like that bad girl. Straight and simple. But now, I want her bad. I want her to be mine.

23 hours later, we've arrived at my house, and I invited everyone in, but they were all too tired. So they went home and slept.

I started imagining what I'd be like if Ella was here.... (Imagination)
"You like her, don't you?" Ella asks stepping into my bedroom.

"Yeah", I admit as her eyes grow wide and she begins jumping up and down, squealing. "Ok, ok, now shut up", I say as she listens. She stays standing to stare at me, while I try to sleep. This is going nowhere. "SIT DOWN ELLA", I sigh in defeat as she happily plops down on my bed.

"So when did it start?" she asks. That was fast. Ok then.

"So it started at the start of the year in Media Studies. I didn't choose the subject to actually learn, I chose it cause it sounded chill. Sit and watch movies. Chill, right? That was my motive until Maya actually said some convincing as f*ck words, which really made me wanna go to Media Studies. But not to study. Just to see her. After that, I changed some of my subjects and went into classes that she was in. Whenever she would say anything, I'd turn to her and listen.

You know Ella, her voice is just so soothing. It's so gentle and calm. She's so strong. I wonder what her parents would've been like. I mean they raised her to be amazing. Plus she's so strong. Sometimes it's scary. I mean, look, people think I'm the bad boy of the school, right?" I ask as she nods.

"But I'm not, I'm just freckin amazing to look at. But she's like a badass girl in a good as away, you know? How did I not know her when your friends came over? Why'd you never show me her? Huh, Ella?" I ask.

"HEY, how is this my fault now?" she asks turning red.

"Well it is, you never introduced me to your supermodel friends. Didn't you think I'd be interested?" I ask stating the obvious.

"Didn't you say to not introduce my friends to you unless they--", she begins.

"Unless they're hot", I finish and she shuts up. "Yeah, I thought so", I say.

"Continue, Master Jax", she says raising her arms in defeat. When the room fell silent and Ella looked like a tomato, I knew it.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT", I say jumping out of bed and chasing her around the house.

(Imagination Ends)

**********************

Hey Madridistas,

Firstly, I'm so sorry. This book has been on hold for ages. I've been so busy with school work that it's crazy. But we're back on. Not as regular but it'll be regular soon.

I have final exams starting real soon and they end at the end of November, so in case there's no update till then, please be patient.

Thank you Madridistas,

Love you all <3

P.S. Real Madrid is Ranking #1 :D