Chapter 11: Dream or Not

Maya's POV

My eyes flutter open to see a bunch of eyes staring down at me. Eyes including Jet, Lucca, Ash, Alec, Sofia, Alina, Ella, Jax hovering over Zaira and Zaira on my left side and Zain on my right side. What is even happening?

"Ummm, Hi", I start saying. But still everyone is staring at me and it's dead silent, I can only hear the sound of eyelids fluttering up and down and breathing, that's it. I decide to nudge Zaira and Zain, and that's when they snap out of thought.

"Woah you're awake, about time, what have you been dreaming about", said Jax, looking down at me.

"Dreaming, whaaaaat, when did I 'sleep', huh?" I said

"Frist off you didn't 'sleep', you fainted, and second, you fainted when you were about to say who you liked, you said, the person you like is sitting next to you, which was either me or Lucca", answered Jax.

'Wait so that means everything I just 'thought' of was a DREAM, what, so none of it was true, the confetti, the acceptance, the words, NOTHING' I thought.

"Maya, your eyes are growing.... like this", said Alec, gesturing big eyes to me.

"Yeah, all good?" asked Ella.

"Wha-what, oh yeah, all good, umm what's the time?" I asked in shock and totally confused.

"It's 9:59, so 10 pm", answered Ash.

I just stared around the room for the next like 15 minutes, while everyone blabbered on and on.

"Okay everyone, we should get going since we have school for the rest of the week, hopefully, fingers crossed, we'll see you next week, Maya", said Jet.

I watched as everyone exited the room, saying 'get well soon' and all, until it was only me in the room. Life is Sad.

"Oh btw Maya, Buenos Noches Princesa", said Jax poking his head through the door.

Huh, maybe only part of it was a dream, or maybe my dream just came partly true.

  "Oh I just remembered, I didn't get to celebrate my birthday properly, as always, nothing new about that, I just thought, once in my, a birthday with my best friends... Oh well, nothing new".  

With that, I decided to doze off to sleep, with baby Meera to my side.

No school for me tomorrow, lucky me, but still part of me wants to go to school.