Chapter 48: Confession

LUCCA's POV

"I like you Lucca", comes an unexpected voice, making me and Jax turn our heads int he direction of the sound. As my head turns my mouth drops. I scan her eyes, wondering if she's serious or not. After a while of no result, I stand up and ask her, "Are you serious right now?" 

"I was too excited that I had misunderstood my ex, and was happy because I skipped the part where we trust and went straight to the relationship. But after thinking hard on it, I realized that it's not what I want. And that it's about time I confess to you, that I, like yo--", she says but I cut her off.

"DON'T FINISH THE SENTENCE", I shout as she pulls back giving me a questionable look. "We've all got so much on our minds right now. Your confession to me will only attract me to you more, I won't be able to focus at all, because I'm gonna be looking at you 24/7. Please save the confession till after the fight?" I ask her as her eyes soften again.

She walks closer to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and we stay like that for a while. 

Pulling apart soon after from claps behind us. Turning around, we see everyone, Maya, Jax, Jacob, Ela, Ferhat, Derek, Naz, Ash, Alec, and Jet all grinning and shooting out hearts at us. 

Dammit, I'm so gonna be side-tracked now. 

**********

Very short chapter but promise the next one will be long as.