Chapter 16: Movie Day

Jax's POV

New Day... Everyone here except Maya, we're just waiting on here, Zaira has to leave early, but where's Maya.

We're currently setting up the movie Black Panther as it's Maya's favourite. How do I know that? I just do, I have my ways.

"Bro where's Maya, did you call her", asked Jet.

No, I didn't cause Zaira said her phones dead, smart.

"Hey I got a message from Maya, she said, "Hey Zaira can you tell the guys that I'm really sorry but I can't come, my cousins dropping his kids over and I had promised to take them to the zoo and the park and all so yeah, I'm sorry, tell Jax please as well", she announced.

I'm definitely frowning cause Sofia just asked, "Jax are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, let's start, huh?", I answered. Damn, Movie day for some reason won't be fun anymore, why? I have No Idea at all. 

The movie started and all I could hear was girls and guys sitting together closely, while my buddy, a spare space next to me, and only she can fill it up.

Dammit

Maya's POV

Damn, I feel really horrible for lying to Jax at least. Anyway, it's just me and Derek, we might finish early as we have caught there destination, so that means I can go to Jax's place, yes!

We're currently on our motorbikes steadily speeding and somewhat chasing LKG's cars. We're headed to an abandoned looking place.

"Hey Maya, we gotta hide our vehicles, so follow my lead", I heard Derek say through my earpiece.

I already know what we're doing, speeding past them and putting invisible trackers on their cars. Yeah, baby lets go!!!

Both Derek and I sped past each of the LKG's cars and just touched the car so the tracker would activate, I did the back 2 cars and Derek did the front 2, and with that, we sped away to a garage. We quickly parked our bikes, got geared up, Derek with his knives and me with my gun, YES, you heard correctly, my speciality is guns.  We made sure ou rear pieces were on, and we wore our vest and all, we made sure to have a camera on our belts to record all footage and have our disguised faces perfectly set.  SKILLS

We started running towards the warehouse, Derek and I both jumped and climbed to the top of the warehouse where there was a small opening. Derek went in first, then I went in. We tiptoed around at on the roof until we saw a small window. I attached my camera to one of the windows while Derek went to the opposite window and did the same. 

We could leave the camera's there since the footage was already recording, but we decided to explore all places and have a hidden camera. We decided to spilt up, cover more ground quicker and faster. I went left and Derek went Right. 

To my side there were 5 small prisons like rooms, I hid a camera through each window on both sides, and slightly un-latched the lock of the window, in case of emergency, I decided to do it with every window and told Derek too, "D do you copy?" I asked.

"I copy M" he replied.

"Unlock the latch on every window and lightly stick it, copy?" I asked him.

"Ok done, Over", he replied.

I searched each place fro above, un latched each window and waited for Derek to arrive.

I waited for 5 minutes, then heard sounds of bangs and groans, DEREK.

I raced towards his eyes, only to see 2 guards trying to beat him up, but seriously Derek can kill them in a second, I decided t take one guy, I grabbed his arm, twisted it, grabbed the other, pushed his knees down,held is neck, until he ws out, and put a sleeping pill on him. Derek then decided to put them in a sleeping format.

S we carefully dragged the 2 men down and left them there, as if they were there the whole time, we hoped up and got back on the roof. We quickly put camera's on the roof and around the area, and with that, we took off.

"I'd say a job well done", said Derek.

"I'd copy that Sir", I said sarcastically.

"Where to next Maya?" Derek asked.

"Jax Marshall's place, please", I told him.

In around 10 minutes we arrived, I thanked Derek and went in...

When I entered the room it was ptch black, until a bit of light came through my phone, I walked to Jax but that seat was taken by.....