Chapter 14: 1st Day Out...(P3)

Lucca's POV

Man Jax and Maya look so cute, I've never seen Jax this excited and open since like ages. I'm telling ya, Maya is definitely Jax's ____, or BFFAE -- Best Friend Forever And Ever. It's amazing how, a bunch of girls we never even talked to, changed our lives within a week, this is crazy. If you're wondering, Yes I do like Zaira a tad bit, I reckon we're gonna also somewhat be BFFAE's. 

Maybe, we're currently heading out for Ice Cream and maybe some shopping since we're in a mall. 

Since we're "Gentlemen", we'll be paying. I'll pay for Zaira of course and anyone else.

Jax's POV

About 20 minutes later we arrive at The Base and raced to the Ice Cream shop, and since we were at the mall, we decided to do some shopping. 

We decided to choose first since we're amazing, Nah just kidding, since everyone was still choosing.

"Hi there, what can I get for you guys today", a girl at the counter said.

"Hey, can I get the Double Chocolate Fudge in a cone", I said. Then Maya came to order, "Hi, can I please get the Double Chocolate Fudge in a cone please", she said, then turned to me and said, "Do you even bother to say PLEASE?"

"Please", I said turning to the girl at the counter, as she looked at us.

"Okay, that's $3", she said looking at me, losing balance. Can't she stand still? 

"Thanks", I said turning to her, then walking to the waiting area, I turned around to put my wallet in my pocket, but Maya bumped into me, and my wallet dropped, "Sh**", I cursed.

"Do you mind not swearing for at least 24 hours", she said kneeling down. I quickly knelt down, she grabbed it and 'it' fell out, "Sh**", I cursed again. She just looked at it, then picked it up and walked to the waiting area. She looked at it closely, damn, I'm screwed, shoot. 

"Jax-"she started until we were rudely interrupted by the counter girl.

"So... what's your name?" she asked twirling her hair.

"Uhhh--", I started.

"Wow, I really like your eyes", she said leaning over the bench. "I really like your hair too", she added.

"Ok thanks", I said turning back to Maya. Does the girl not even suspect that I'm here with friends and a girl, ahem, ahem?

"Your order Jax and you", the girl said looking at Maya.

"Thanks, shall we go Maya", I said turning away from the creepy girl.

"Jax is this--", she started.

"Awwww, you guys got the same ice cream, let us take a picture please", interrupted Alec. 

I winked at him, meaning thanks, bro.

I decided to take a front view pic as well. And add some effects to it.

"Maya, look, I found that somewhere on the ground, I thought I'd pick it up, then ask the guys later", I said grabbing the keyring from her and tucking it back into my wallet

"All good", I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks for the ice cream Jax, I owe you," she said with her sweet voice.

After that the whole evening we spent together and decided that tomorrow we'd meet up at our place, aka the boys place, to hang out and have a movie day, and get to know each other better.

** 2 hours later**

"Ok guys, thanks for letting us join you for the day", said Alina.

"Yeah thanks", all the girls added.

"See you ladies tomorrow at our place", shouted Alec to the girls.

With that we headed home, tomorrow will be an awesome day.

---------------------------------

Sorry short chapter, I'd like to let you all know that's I won't be updating as much because EXAMS are just around the corner, so yeah.

Sorry, but hope you enjoy the book, 

Just to let you all know, I'm Not Much Of The Writer type, I'm More Of The Reader Type. But I decided to write anyway so yeah.

Remember Comment and Vote, please.

Real_Madrid_7