Chapter 21: Ferhat Aslan

Jax's POV

"Yo, Lucca, Ash, Alec, Jet, can one of you guys find out what Ferhat's number is", I ask the guys.

"Why what's up?" asks Ash.

"Listen, guys, there's something up with Maya", I reply.

"No shit", Alec says in a sarcastic way, smirking.

"Yeah, you did kinda upset her, remember?" Ash adds.

"Ok seriously guys, I'm not talking about that, it's something else", I tell them.

"Yeah well it's been like 2 weeks and legit you just met her, you haven't even talked to her much", Jet says scientifically.

"What shit, of course, I've talked to her", I tell him.

"Oh yeah, what's her favourite colour?" asks Ash.

"Light blue", I answer, grinning.

"What's her favourite animals?" asks Jet.

"Lions and wolves", I shoot back.

"What's her favourite fruits", asks Alec.

"Mangoes, Watermelons, all berries and pears", I answered grinning.

"Oh Oh Oh, I got one, whose her favourite football player and favourite football team currently, bet you don't know this, cause I do", Lucca squeals.

"Favourite Player is Cristiano Ronaldo, and the favourite Football team is currently Real Madrid and favourite number is 7 and 17", I shoot back. 

They all just stare at me for a while, shocked completely.

"I have significant knowledge", I say. "Anyway, now listen to me, firstly, when that incident happened I followed her outside and she was talking with someone on the phone and she said, 'Take me to HEADQUARTERS' , then I swear her skin was popping up from around her wrist area and there was something black under, I swear. And the last thing, I want to know what happened to her sister, I mean something really bad must have happened, cause people mention her parents but she doesn't give this big of a reaction so obviously something big must've triggered her. So guys please please help me find out, and that's why I'm asking for Ferhat's number, because he's expert at this kind off stuff", I finish. 

"Damn Bro, you seriously have this concerning you, you didn't even breathe in between, bruh", Lucca says.

Everyone just looks at each other, while Jet stares down at his phone, and Ash pulls out his phone beside him. "SO will you guys help me, please", I ask.

"Got Ferhat's number", Ash shouts out suddenly. I turn to look at him then Jet, who simply nods, I turn to look at everyone else who nod too.

"I'm in, this looks like a good project to be doing, and if it involves ladies then I'm in", Lucca squeals.

"Same", says Alec.

"Same", says Ash after that.

"Okkkayyy, so I have a plan", I say smiling. We all huddle around and I explain the plan to the boys.

"Hell Yeah, I'm glad I'm in", Lucca squeals.

"Yeah boy, This is EPIC bruh", Alec says squealing like a girl.

"Sounds good, listen, guys, I gotta say something, I like Sofia a bit", Jet says suddenly.

"Ahh bro, we know", I tell him.

"What how'd you know?" he asks.

"It's obvious, cus", says Ash.

"Oh and I like your sister a bit", Alec tells me.

"No shit", says Lucca sarcastically.

"Yeah, that night, Maya and I shipped you two and you two", I say pointing to all the guys.

"Who'd you ship me with?" Ash asks.

"Alina", I plainly reply, raising a brow.

"And me, what about me", asks Lucca.

"Obviously, Zaira", I tell him. 

"Good", he says sighing.

"Awwww Lucca, you're so cute", Alec says in a girly voice.

"Shut the f*** up", says Lucca getting angry, chasing him around the pool.

"Oh and of course, I ship you and Maya", Jet adds.

"Yeah", I say quietly. "She's cute, let's get to work boys", I say bringing my laptop out.

***10 minutes later***

"Yeah, hey Ferhat, I wanna know about someone, where can I meet you, or can you come here", I say into the phone.

"Yeah sure, Jax, do you boys want to come over?" Ferhat asks.

"Yeah sure, we'll be there in 20 minutes", I tell him.

"Ok see you Jax", Ferhat says before ending the call.

"LET'S GO BOYS", I shout towards them, gesturing them to get out and dry up.

*** 20 minutes later ***

We've arrived at Ferhat's mansion, and are heading towards his outdoor living. 

"Have a seat, boys, what can I help you with", Ferhat asks

"Maya Khan", I answer.

**********************************

Hey guys, I know for those who know Ferhat Aslan from SBA, I know, but I think he'll fit this character a bit.

Hope you're enjoying.

Won't be updating as much but will be every now and then.

In case this is my last update before Christmas, the Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Please Vote

Real_Madrid_7