Chapter 6: In trouble or not

The picture above is Zain

Zain's POV

I push open the door to the Nurses Office to see Maya lying down on a bed, 5 guys, and 4 girls surrounding her. Who are these boys? Maya's head shoots up, as she tries to get up, I stay right by the door but then rush to the bed, pulling her into a light hug, I could feel and see the tears in her eyes, I knew she didn't tell me  because of my possessiveness, but I'm the only family she has around, if I don't care who will. I exit the hug, and ask, "Maya, why? How did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Zain you know why", she mumbled.

I turned up to see the boys standing in the corner, it has to be one of them. I stomp towards them, and ask, "Who did it?" None answered, so I repeated, louder though, "WHO DID IT?"

One of the boys stood forward, It had to be him, I raised my hands to push him, but was pulled back by none other than Maya.

"You can stand Maya?" I asked in shock.

"Yes Zain,  I can, and listen it's not their fault, their the ones that saved me, the rumours you heard about them pushing me were false, they're my f-friends, they would n-never hurt m-me, trust me Zain, would I ever lie to you, please don't hurt them, if you hurt my friends you'll be hurting me ever more", Maya said with her beautiful eyes glowing.

"Ok, ok, sorry boys, I just got scared", I said apologizing to the boys. They nodded. These boys aren't so bad. Hmmm.

"Come on Maya, let's go home", I told her.

"Ok, bye everyone, see you tomorrow", she said, pulling everyone into a hug, I grabbed her gear, and pulled her up with one arm, and steadily walked her to the car and drove home. 

15 minutes later, we arrived home, she was fast asleep in the car, she looked so hurt, yet peacefully sleeping. Beautiful. I carried her into the house, into my bedroom as hers was under reservation, and gently tucked her into the bed, when suddenly...

"Maya, maya, mayaaaaaaaa", came a little boys voice. 

None other than our little bro, my brother son, Aaqil... 

Aaqil and his father Asad, his mother Zoya, and their small baby came into my room.

Picture of Aaqil and Asad(Father and Son)

Picture of Sanaya and Baby Meera

"Hey sorry bro, is Maya ok", Aasd asked concerningly looking at Maya

"Yeah just a small accident, what's up?"I asked him.

"Actually never mind, you should look after Maya, she needs you", he quickly said.

"Asad, tell me, what did you want me to do?" I asked.

"Nah nothing bro, I was going to say if Maya or you could babysit Meera for a couple of days, while we're going out, on a cruise with my friends, it's his wedding", he said.

I looked at Meera then back at Maya, Maya needs me but so does my brother.

"Bro, I'm sorry, I do"-- I was cut off by Maya.

"I'll look after Meera", said Maya popping up from the bed.

"Maya, are you sure?" Asad and I asked at the same tie, looking concerned at each other.

"Yeah definitely, I'm strong, I can look after her, come", she said holding her hands out for Sanaya to put the baby in her arms.

"Ok then, we'll look after Meera together, tomorrow we'll take Meera with us to school, I'll talk to the dean, and he'll say it's fine, for sure", I told my brother. 

"Thank you, bro, thank you so much", Asad said hugging me and Maya gently.

"Thank you so much both of you", said Zoya doing the same.

"Bye Uncle Zain and Aunty Maya", shouted Aaqil from the hallway.

And with that, they took off. I decided to go to the kitchen to cook something for Maya, as she hadn't eaten anything. I decided to also invite her friends over for dinner, just so that she didn't feel like I don't understand her. 

I ran upstairs to see how Meera and Maya were doing when I got upstairs, I walked into my room and the sight I saw was just too cute to describe. So I took a picture and made it my lock-screen picture...

Picture down below

I then decided to get dressed for the dinner and call up her friends, even the boys, I think it's time I get to know them a bit more

I then decided to get dressed for the dinner and call up her friends, even the boys, I think it's time I get to know them a bit more... Plus us boys have a surprise planned...