Chapter 18: A Game Of Tag

Maya's POV

I RAN, right back outside where everyone else was, just a way to escape, and as usually Jax was chasing me, I ran out the door, and grabbed my phone as well as his phone, before clicking a pic, of him, and some other guy, probably cousin, and then stood on the opposite side of the pool.

"Woah woah Maya, what are you doing, woah", cried Zaira.
"Protect me, from Jax, please guys", I cried and pouted.
"Not to fear, fellow Maya, you are safe with My uhhh... Fellow partner", Lucca said heroicly while trying to crack a pun. LOL.
"Oh yeah, well I have Jet and Sofia", said Jax gesturing them, as they both stood behind him. "And we have Alec and Ella too, beat that", said Jax competitively.
"Well we have Alina and Ash", Zaira shot back.
This is gonna get fun...
Within in seconds Jax grabbed Jet's phone and held it in my direction. I decided to pose.
****Click, Click****
He walked towards my Great Wall of China to show me the pictures...

****Click, Click********Click, Click****He walked towards my Great Wall of China to show me the pictures

Damn I looked good^^^, I hovered over once again but just to grab Jet's phone

*****5 minutes later*****
"Maya what's the time?" shouted Jax.
I clicked on his phone and my mouth dropped. His phone opened to the gallery where the latest picture was ME and my SISTER...

 His phone opened to the gallery where the latest picture was ME and my SISTER

"Nice Pic, huh?" Asked Jax.
"Where did you get this?" I asked in total shock. "How?" I added. I looked. Up to see him walking my way.
"What happened Maya?" Alina asked. I just showed her the phone and everyone looked up. Zaira and Ella came from behind and pushed on my shoulder. I just looked at Jax's' sort of confused face.
"Jax, where did you find this", I asked tearing up.
"It was on your sisters Instagram", he finally answered. 

'Yay, just was waiting to hear that "s" word, because now I can't stop my tears'. In fact, tears were already dropping, oh man. I raced out the door while running I put my hand on Jax's' chest just passing him his phone. And put Jet's phone on the table. I quickly called Derek, "Derek, I want to go to Head Quater, please pick me up ASAP", I told him.
"Maya", a voice from behind me asked.

 Oh no, did he hear my conversation? I didn't turn back. I know the only thing to take my mind off this topic is dome intensive training.

In 2 minutes Derek's car arrived in front of the house, I raced in hearing Jax calling my name over and over again, I didn't turn back once. I sat down and Derek sped away. I plugged my phone in for charging, and Derek just looked at me.
"Someone mentioned the 'S' word, right?" He asked.
I nodded, then he asked, "Who was it?"
"Jax", I replied.

Jax's POV

"Derek, I want to go to Head Quarters", she said into the phone.
Headquarters???????????????????????????????????????????????????? What the f****. There's definitely something going on, first her sister and now this. Dammit, I have homework...
#1 - Find out about her sister, through Ella and Alina and Sofia and Zaira.
#2 - What did she mean by headquarters?

#3 - I think I saw something black on her hand, maybe a tattoo, huh? 

I'm thinking there's something here I should know. Or I'll find out...

Sorry shot chapter, as I said I have exams, so will not be updating wayyyy to much.
Hope your enjoying, please vote, comment.
Adíos
Real_Madrid_7