Chapter 27: Training Boys

Jax's POV

It's morning and I don't feel good. I feel weird, I don't know how I damn feel. I've never shown interest in anything apart from like sports but for nothing have I ever done research and been interested in it, and for the first time in my life, I'm doing research and feel interested. 

What hurts me the most, is that she acts like it's all good like nothing happened in her life, her parents died, her siblings died, she has cousins but she doesn't have that family, that every person needs. 

"Damn, Bad Boy Jax Marshall is thinking", Lucca suddenly says.

"Okkay", I say, confused.

"Jax, you seem lost in thoughts", says Jat raising a brow, and leaning against the wall.

"Yeah Jaxy", says Alec grinning.

"Did you just say, 'Jaxy'? I ask.

"Why what's wrong with Jaxy, Jaxy?" Ash asks.

"Nothing Ashy, and Alecy", I say laughing. I'm smiling finally.

The door opens revealing none other than, dad.

"Boys I need to ask you something serious", he says in a serious tone, as he turns around and we follow him closely, as we the same room. "Sit", he commands.

"Boys, you want to find out more about her, then you'll have to join the gang", he finally says.

"Dad, join a gang?" I ask.

"Listen, boys, the gang isn't like a dangerous gang and all, like you hear about, it's more like a group of friends like you all, just instead, you act like spies. I know for a  fact, that when you boys were young you used to pretend to be fighters and spies. And I also know that you're pretty good fighters, as I've heard through Jacob and the other boys. Here you will learn some skills, not just fighting but knife throwing, gun shooting, laser dodging, some gymnastics and how to use all the devices, if you're up for it we begin now because tomorrow is when you are doing it", finishes.

"Do you think by doing this we'll be able to figure out about her past?" Jet asks, as we all nod.

"Guaranteed son", he answers. "So what is your answer, yes or no?" He asks.

"Ok", I say finally.

"Hell yeah", says Lucca.

"I'm in, only this one time", says Jet. 

"Same", said Ash.

"Done", says Alec.

"Okay boys, you begin now, Josh will show you to the training and gear rooms, you're going to have to work quite hard today", dad says, leaving the room. 

"Let's go guys", Josh says, leading us to a gigantic room full of suits, and gear bags. We each get a bag and get changed into it. We look like spies.

"We look like this dude", Alec says, looking up and down and showing us his phone. 

"He's right, sort off", says Ash.