Chapter 17: Weird Feeling

Jax's POV

Since Maya was gone, Ash's brother's girlfriends cousins sister, aka Brianna was here, right next to me, where Maya was meant to sit, you don't know how many times I've tried to escape. The movie is no where near ending and it feels like it's been almost 2 hours and this crazy sh** won't move. Arghhhh, get off, get lost.

I'm, gonna burst, I never thought I'd actually say this but the group deserves to know, "I MISS MAYA", I screamed, and all eyes turned to me. 'Opps too loud, whatever'. "Zaira, please ask if I can't just come and pick her up and bring the kids here, please ", I begged Zaira.

"Woah Bro Bear, you really miss her", Jet pointed out.

"Yes, It's not the same without her", I sighed, i looked up to Zaira to see her on the phone.

"Ok sweet as, ok, I'll tell him-- Jax, Maya's coming in a bit", said Zaira putting her phone down.

"About time", I sighed. I'm happy-ish now, but can Brianna just get off me already, she's practically sitting on me, I signalled Ash and he said to wait 15 minutes, they were watching his favourite part. Ok, bro, I'll be patient. Sigh.

I turn on my phone to scroll through the pics of Maya when suddenly Brianna hovers on top of me, and that was when it happened.

Maya's POV

"Hey everyone", I said skipping into the room, everyone turned around and stood up for me, all the girls came and gave me a friendly hug, all the guys asked where I was and why no kinds were with me. All except Jax.

"Guys, Guys", I whispered. "Where's Jax?" I asked curiously, and that's when it happened. Alec pointed to Jax sitting on the floor, with a female hovering over him.

To be honest, it didn't even hurt that much in fact it didn't hurt, if I am honest maybe the 1% of me, that I couldn't feel, was hurt, but other than that, I was more shocked then anything.

"Jax, Bro, Maya's here", Ash shouted into Jax's ear. For some reason, my face felt hot and like something was sliding down my cheek. Oh please tell me I'm not crying, I don't want to cry, there's no need, WHAT THE... Why aren't they going back.

Jax quickly jumped up with sincere eyes when he saw my face, but I quickly flipped around.

"I'll be back, Zain's calling", I quickly said making an excuse up and leaving the room.

Jax's POV
"I'll be back, Zain's calling", she said quickly, probably making up an excuse.
"Sh**, Sh**, Sh**", I cursed while running out the door, to her. I found her outside, sitting on one of the cars, wearing Zaira's weird glasses and just smiling.

I went and stood next to her, "It's not what it looked like, trust me bolty", I managed to somehow say

"Hey, I don't care, it doesn't matter, I didn't 'cry' because of that, sometimes you just end up crying for like no reason at all, trust me, Jax, I'm happy for you if she's your girlfriend, ok? I can't wait to hang out with her more", she said in a soothing voice.

"Oh shut up, please, you, want to hang out with Brianna the girlfriend of the guy that almost", I say giving her the cross sign.

"Ok, you're right, but still if she's your choice, it's great", she said.

"I'll say this only once, maybe twice, THERE IS NOTHING AND WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BETWEEN US, okay, I promise Bolty", I told her.

"Ok, ok there slow poke", she said nudging my arm. That's the girl I'm looking for.

"Let's go and have some fun, call everyone outside and have a swim around, and talk", I told her, and together we walked back inside.

"Come on vampires, get out in the sun, it's so beautiful, these movie days should be for winter, come on", Maya shouted.

With that small encouraging speech we all headed out, got changed into waterproof clothes, and took a dip.
"Hey Maya, can u take a few nice pics of me, I wanna update my Instagram, kk?" I asked Maya.
"Ok Slow Poke", she replied. Gotta find a way to get rid of that name.
***** Click, Click *****

"Show me", I asked her.
"Ok", she replied. Woah she didn't run, hmmm. It was a pretty good pic I must say.
"That's amazing", I told her and watched her smile. I decided to jump in.
***** Click, Click *****

"Arghhhh, Jax, you got my shirt soaked", Maya shouted

"Sorry but maybe the water wants you to come in", I said gesturing her to come.
"Bro, this is the only T-shirt I have", she replied in a concerning tone.
"Ok, relax, I'm sure we'll have something for you", I said hopping out of the pool and walking into the house.
Maya's POV

"Bro these were my only clothes", I exclaimed to him.
"Ok, relax, I'm sure we'll have something for you", he said turning around and going inside. There I waited outside and scrolled through the pics, I decided to take some scenery pics, the sky, the nature, you know that kinda stuff.
*****5 minutes later*****
"Here Maya, try these, sorry it's all we could take from her", said Jax standing behind me, I flipped around to see him, possibly posing, so I flipped the phone and snapped a picture, and then ran to him, returned his phone and took the clothes and went. But wait, where's the bathroom.
"Jax", I called out.
"Yo" he replied strutting in the corridor.
"Where do I get changed?" I asked rather polietly, probably cause I'm shivering.
"Go left, and 2nd door", he replied.
"Ok, thanks", I said before running in. Damn I'm sooooo cold. I'm shivering in SUMMER. What the... Anyway this short is huge. I decided to make it into a crop top, but the jeans fit perfectly. I walked out, but straight into a weird textured wall. I looked up only to see my wall was a human, oops.
"Sorry", I said rubbing my forehead. Guess who the wall was? Hah not Jax, it was Jet.
I continued walking, obviously not looking where, because I managed to slip and fall face first on the hard floor. I opened my eyes, only to see Jax hovering like 15cm's away from me. Good not too close.
"Sorry Jax", I said quickly moving out of his grib.
"Sorry", he said before blowing me away with a hair dryer. There I was blowing my hair away from my face and there he stood like an evil naughty little boy, holding a hairdryer and laughing his head off.
"Jax, owwwwwww", I screeched.
"Oh sh** what did I do", he asked quickly switching the hairdryer off. I gave him my hand, so he could pull me up, as soon as he did...
I RAN...