Chapter 34: Answers (P3)

Ferhat's POV

"Because HE is Jax's dad", Derek says. 

Everyone looks at Derek, even me.

"Pardon, are you sure?" I ask.

"Evet Ferhat, he told me on the way, that's why I told you not to show him the clip, HE obviously knew we were here, that's why he sent his son to ambush and kill the girls, they'd get information out of Maya herself. He is too smart, he tricked his own son into killing lives", Derek tells me.

Evet = Yes (Turkish)

"Jax, Jax, are you okay son?" Fehat asks Jax, nudging him. 

"Huh, what?" Jax says, looking around.

"Are you okay?" Ferhat asks.

"I feel weird, like really weird", Jax answers.

"You feel like killing your dad, right?" Naz answers.

"Yeah", Jax says.

I walk over to Naz, and hold her strong, while tears fall out of her eyes. She runs out, into the garden, I run after her. It's hard for her, in fact, I know what she's been through, this monster took our son from us, and well after that, I left for gang business and I was an idiot, but we had heard that HIS gang were in Turkey and had a victim. That's when I met Maya. I always wanted to go back to her, but I had lost her then. 

When I heard that Maya was with Naz, I had to come. I want my girl back.

I look at Naz and find the courage to say, " I can explain everything, but I miss you".

She looks at me with teary eyes.

"Please give me a chance to explain, It's not that I didn't love you, I would never think of that, but I wanted to kill the man that took our boy, our boy, away from us, and I just couldn't waste any time and I couldn't sacrifice you, I just could...

"Please give me a chance to explain, It's not that I didn't love you, I would never think of that, but I wanted to kill the man that took our boy, our boy, away from us, and I just couldn't waste any time and I couldn't sacrifice you, I just couldn't put you in that danger, I'm sorry, I wanted to come back to you, but I couldn't find you, I tracked you sooooo much, but you're some smart wife, of course since your my wife, but still, then I heard that Maya finally found you in Italy and I raced here for you", I tell her.