Chapter 4: Who are you anyway?

Maya's POV

I somehow managed to quickly rush out of the room, just in time to stop Jax, I know that Jax thinks he's the reason for me being here, in the nurse office, but he's definitely not, however, 1 prank wouldn't hurt, so you know what It's time for a New Prank War to start, and it's gonna start now, hehehee....

I walked out of the room and stopped Jax, I looked into his eyes with a confused face, he flinched when he turned around, but when he saw me, he didn't hesitate to squeeze me to death (jk but he squeezed me pretty hard, you could've heard my muscles crack).

"Ummm, excuse me, Sir, but do I know you, I don't remember much, who are you?"I asked acting confused.

"Wha-what, you don't remember me, Maya, It's me Jax, Alec and Ash's friends, how can you forget me?" he asked with watery sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you but I do remember the name Ash, and Alec, oh hey girls", I gestured towards the girls. 

"Guys, Zaira, Sofia, Alina, Ella, Hello, Earth to my friends, guys I remember you and you and you and you, oh and you,'' I said pointing to 4 of the boys, ''Lucca, Alec, Ash, and ummmm, Jat, I mean Jet, what's up?

"What how can this even be possible, you remember all my brothers but you don't remember me, how?" Jax said with a confused look.

"Wait what, your their brother, I'm sorry I really really have no idea who you are? Are you by any chance like my boyfriend or something, cause you look like I was really important to you? SO are you?" I asked him.

He turned around with tears falling.

'I'm sorry Jax, this wasn't a good prank to do, damn I'm so dumb' I thought.

Jax's POV 

She doesn't remember me, something gives me the feeling this isn't true, but I can't be bothered thinking, I feel heartbroken right now..., 

Wait, wait, wait, hold on a sec, Maya never barely ever talks to Jet, then how does she remember him, she barely looks at him, she looks at me more than him, so technically she should remember me... 

My mind was racing with thoughts until it all connected.

Maya Khan... Just started the Prank War.

 Just started the Prank War

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.