Chapter 12: 1st Day out... (P1)

Jax's POV

As I was leaving Maya's place, I heard her say... "Oh I just remembered, I didn't get to celebrate my birthday properly, as always, nothing new about that, I just thought, once in my, a birthday with my best friends... Oh well, nothing new".  

Hmmm, she has never celebrated her birthday, WHAT, not fair, not to worry, I'm Jax Marshall, a real softy. I will make something happen that she'll never forget, ever.

*****First Weekend*****

Beep Beep...

Finally the weekend. Today us boys are heading out to the beach for a nice relaxing day. I did overhear Ella saying something about the girls going to the beach too, you know what that means right? MAYA. Finally, after a whole week of boring school, I get to see Maya. I hope she's doing good, I wonder if she found out that I'm the one that gave her the bracelet and cake. Hmmm maybe.

About 20 minuted later we arrived at the beach, and we decided to do some surfing and all. I got out my surfboard from the top of the car and walked towards the water...

 I got out my surfboard from the top of the car and walked towards the water

 "Yo Jax, wait, I'm coming", shouted Alec from the car. I turned to look at him until my eyes drifted off somewhere else, my mouth hung open, a figure hopping and skipping towards me, with a huge smile, who could it be, none other than...

 I turned to look at him until my eyes drifted off somewhere else, my mouth hung open, a figure hopping and skipping towards me, with a huge smile, who could it be, none other than

"Maya".

'Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss she came, a great weekend coming up', I thought.

"Hola Jax", she shouted at me.

"Hey Maya", I said casually replied.

"What's up, how was school?" she asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't bad, of course, we were missing one particular person, you know who I mean, right?" I asked her.

"Ohhhh, hmmm, I wonder, could have been me by any possible chance", she answered raising an eyebrow.

"Correct-amondo", I replied raising an eyebrow too.

Maya's POV

"Correct-amondo", replied Jax, raising his eyebrows too.

"Hey wait, let me get my surf-board too", I quickly said. I feel like I've been a potatoe for ages, just sitting and doing nothing. Today finally I'm all good, no pain anywhere too much, plus it's not normal for me to be doing nothing on a Saturday or Sunday, usually Jax, Lucca, Ash, Alec, Jet, and Me usually have football on Saturdays. 

"Hey Jax, how come today", I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"I mean, isn't there football games today, like one of the biggest games of the year?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeeeahhh, that's been postponed, since you were injured", he replied.

"Since I was injured, they never do that for a student", I said.

"Yeah well that just goes to show, your definatley someone special, huh?" He said nodding. 

I gave a small nod, and said, "Look a big way let's go", while pulling him into the water.

"Woah slow down, Bolt", he said faking a sigh.

"Why, too fast for you steady buddy", I asked sarcastically.

"Okay your on, first to fall down loses and best flips wins, okay Bolt", he asked.

"Your on!!!" I shouted. Together we went towards the big waves. I decided to start small, and easy then get him schocked.

"Is that all you got", he shouted  from the top of a huge wave.

"Oh you just wait and see", I replied, I decided to go towards one of the biggest waves, which also Jax was staying away from. 

"Maya, no come back, that's too high", he shouted from behind me.

I surfed to the wave, and managed to get on top of the gigantic monstrous wave. A little bit of my balance tingled under my right leg. 

I got this, no sweat.

Jax's POV

What the hell is she doing, that wave is like a tornado, I swear it's huge...

"Mayaaaaaaaa", I shouted, in fact, I wasn't alone everyone was shouting. "MAYAAAAA", I repeated.  She was on top of the wave, INCREDIBLE, but her leg stumbled a bit, from what I could see, and then I couldn't see her anymore, she was gone.

"MAYAAAAAAAAA", I screamed again. "MAYAAAAAA", I repeated. Still no answer. the wave had turned small, but still no sign of her. "Let's go boys", I told the boys, as we got our boards, and started searching the water. I swear I have a tear in my eyes.

About 7 minutes later, still no sign and I'm quite far out in the sea, the waters up to my neck. I decided to go back to the shore, when I arrived, I told Jet to call the Life Guards.

"Hey guys", came a very familiar voice from behind me. I flipped around only to see and healthy, smiling, one and only, Maya.

"Are you crazy, what the hell were you thinking", I screamed at her.

Maya's POV

  "Are you crazy, what the hell were you thinking", Jax screamed. His eyes had definatley darkened, and his jaw was definaly sharp, I bet if I touched it, my finger would cut. I stepped back.

"Jax, first off, YES, Si, I'm crazy, and second, Relax, I'm fine", I replied.

"What the hell, you scared the sh** out of me", he screamed, then turned around to walk to a chair and slumped down.

I walked up to him, as everyone continued what they were doing, and said, "Look, I'm sorry Jax if I scared you, I didn't mean too, sorry, but you don't need to be worried, if anything was to happen, I'd scream you name like a dying cow, so relax", I honestly replied, just to see a smile appears on his face.

"Can you try not to do anything stupid please, at least when I'm present", he asked.

"Ok, I promise, hey how about a photo shoot?" I asked.

"Let's go", he replied.