Jung Hoseok

~*~

~*~

"I used to be like them, someone with passion."

~*~

A yawn escapes my lips as I lean against the counter, elbows propped up on the marbled top, my face resting in my hands. I watch as a few people step into the café, taking seats and giving their order to the waitress. She would then come and let me or the other employee know and we'd begin making the coffee or snack.

It was a slow day, not many people craving for coffee. So most of the day at work is spent just standing around, lost in thought.

Another yawn escapes my lips and I curse Yoongi under my breath for having had his fun all night long. Of course he didn't have to get up at an early hour to head to work, what being the owner of a music producing company.

I, however, had to be up to come to the café for my job. Of course I didn't need it, especially since Yoongi made enough to support the both of us, but it was something I enjoyed, as well as giving me something to do. Greeting people in the early morning, spreading hope one coffee cup a day. 

It was what I was made for.

Despite the curses in my head, I can't help but smile at the thought of my boyfriend. Meeting Yoongi was probably the best thing to ever happen in my life. I had met him in grade school, and honestly he was a little shit. He was intimidating even at that age and everyone would either ignore him or pick on him.

Me, being my hopeful self, decided to befriend him. Let's just say it didn't turn out as perfect as I thought it would.

He had punched me in the face.

But he didn't know me and I was relentless. I would follow him around, constantly annoying him on purpose and had learned to dodge his punches and kicks. And that's exactly how I had grown on him.

It was in middle school when I realized my feelings for him transcended further than just friends. I loved him, but it was in that moment I had become afraid. It took every effort in me to call myself his best friend.

How could I destroy the relationship we already had? What if I spoke my feelings and he decided to leave me forever?

Without realizing it, I began avoiding him, well into high school. I couldn't contain my feelings and every time he was near I'd want to shout them out. But afraid of the consequences I distanced myself, frustrating not only myself but him as well.

Surprisingly it had been him who confronted me. I remember him grabbing my arm, anger rolling off him in waves as I had tried to run away from him once again. He had dragged me to an empty classroom, ignoring my shouts of protest before effortlessly shutting me up with a kiss.

The feeling of his soft, warm lips against mine had sent my mind in a frenzy. I didn't know how to respond, but it had taken that one kiss to make us the couple we were today.