Park Jimin

~*~

~*~

"I'm here to save you, I'm here to ruin you."

~*~

It has been two weeks since the day I read the letter and spoke those spiteful words to Jungkook. The more I thought about the day, the worse I felt. Rereading the note hadn't helped one bit. One minute I'd be angry, the next minute questioning, and the next accepting.

All my thoughts were muddled and I honestly had no idea what to do. Sometimes I'd cry, other times I'd scream at the top of my lungs to try to expel the bubbling anger and pain within me. And then there were those days where I'd just sit in the corner of the room, no lights on, staring off into the distance, my mind elsewhere.

Those were the days I'd be lost in memories. Memories of Tae, of Kookie. Trying to figure out how much truth Tae's letter held. Did I really love Kookie more than friends, family? And if so, how?

I drink the glass of cold water in my hand, hoping to calm down my nerves. Today I decided I'll finally step foot into the studio once more, if only to clean the mess I had made weeks ago. And this time I'd leave the door open when I'd step out.

Whether I loved Jungkook or not, I did need to move on with life. Tae would want nothing else, and he had expressed this, before passing and in his letter.

This was life, the way of life. The only truth we are born with is death. Its bound to happen, and other lives can't be halted. The hurt and the pain remains, but we must let our hearts live again, to beat again, to be happy again.

A sigh leaves my lips as I slowly made my way to the studio, though this time I don't hesitate in opening the door. I look around, wincing at the destruction I had caused, the worst being one of the broken ceiling to floor mirrors for my dancing.

Dancing.

I used to love it, and now I can't remember the last time I have moved my limbs for anything more than the necessary actions to get me through the day. The feeling of the music flowing through my veins used to be exhilarating. It was something Jungkook and I would connect on. Some days we'd dance till the late hours, and he had been the one to first get me into dancing.

And now I couldn't even remember the feeling, though I do know I miss it.

I turn on the lights of the studio, unable to stop the curse words that leave my lips at the bright illumination. It seemed I had been living in dimmed lights for far too long.

Moving into the room, I begin by organizing Tae's side of the room. Gathering the paint tubes from the floor, I begin placing them back on the shelves, minding how Tae would put them in rainbow order. In doing so I'm delved into the memory of when I first met him, when that spark first ignited.