Kim Taehyung

~*~

~*~

" All I know is how to love you."

~*~

Hair tickling my nose wakes me up. Any other day I may groan in annoyance at having been woken up, but not today. Today would be the happiest day of my life.

I open my eyes, looking down at the mop of silver hair that was tickling my face. Jimin was cuddled up next to me, body bare as he clung to my equally bare body. As much as we had wanted to wait till the wedding night, we were just too energetic and excited, and so we had to get rid of it one way or another.

Not that either of us really minded.

Placing a soft kiss to the top of Jimin's head, I sit up in bed, grabbing my boxers and pulling them on. I sit for a few seconds just gazing down at the beautiful human being beside me.

Today he would be mine and I would be his.

The thought brought a soft smile to my face as I gently pushed his hair off his forehead, out of his eyes. He stirred but did not wake and I look to the clock to see it was early in the morning. We still had a bit of time before having to get up and get ready.

Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I stand up and move out of the room, making my way towards our studio after slinging on a robe. Jimin doesn't wake up, just snuggles more into the blanket.

I step into the studio, inhaling the smells of the paints that lingered in the air. It calmed down my overactive senses, putting a calm within me as I walked through the room, my fingers lightly tracing the canvases set up or hung around.

They stop on a canvas, hidden in the corner, covered with a cloth. I smile as I remember what I painted. It had been after I spoke with Jungkook.

My eyes roam over to the other half of the room. Jimin's half. There were ceiling to floor length mirrors on one wall of the room, seeing myself within their reflection. The floor there was spotless as compared to my side, and fitted with proper floors for dancing.

Seeing Jimin dance was mesmerizing. He was so graceful and elegant yet could be so strong and bold in his movements. Every time it would take my breath away, and I longed to see him dance once more. It had been awhile.

Arms snake around my waist, meeting at the front, but I do not startle. I had seen Jimin walk into the room, sporting one of my over-sized tees and his boxers. His hair was sticking up all over the place and it only made him look that much more handsome. His head rests on my back, both of us looking at each other in the mirrors.

"What are you doing here," Jimin asks. His voice is a whisper, not wanting to disturb the serene quiet of the room.

"I don't know. Just couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to come in here," I whisper back, seeing him smile softly in the reflection. A quiet settles over the two of us, just standing there, bodies together, our soft breaths the only sound in the room.