Min Yoongi

~*~

~*~

"I still can't fall asleep as I fade away."

~*~

It had been a week and a half since the proposal. Jungkook had started going back to school and work once more. Namjoon had been right, he would pull himself together for everyone else's sake.

Jimin had called earlier in the week, saying how he was so glad Jungkook was back. Laughing of how he apologized profusely for leaving the proposal so suddenly. He talked so lightly of how Jungkook looked to be better.

All I could think was it must feel great to be so oblivious. And it angered me that Jimin was supposed to be Jungkook's best friend, so why couldn't he see?

But then he wasn't really to blame.

I turn my attention back to the lunch I was currently cooking. A few days ago, Hobi was hit with the cold. Fever, cough, sneezing, he had everything. He was doing much better now, but I had confined him to the bed to make sure he was a hundred and one percent okay.

He had been whining all day for me to let him leave the bed, but I was adamant.

But, feeling slightly bad for him, I decided to make his favorite dishes today. I even left him in the room with his favorite movie on so he wouldn't get bored with me not being there. I was just thankful the fever had finally subsided.

So lost in my thoughts, I don't notice the slight pitter patter of footsteps against the wooden floors. I startle only when a pair of arms wrap around my waist, causing me to turn around with my wooden spoon wielded.

Thankfully I don't attack the person because it is none other than Hobi, a lopsided grin on his face, eyes twinkling.

The anger dissipates at his smile, and I turn around once more to focus on the food, swirling the food around in the pot as the stew boiled. Hobi resumed his position, arms wrapped around my waist and chin settled on my shoulder.

"I almost killed you," I mutter, though I can't stop the small smile that lifts the corner of my lips.

"With a wooden spoon," he asks, laughing, the sound music to my ears.

"Yes. Don't underestimate me. And didn't I tell you to stay in bed? What are you doing out here?"

"I'm okay now, Yoongles, and I don't even want to look at a bed let alone lie in one. I promise I won't do any work, just let me stay out here with you," I can hear the pout in his words, causing me to shake my head.

"Fine," I give in, him knowing very well that I would. He merely laughs at my response, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. His breath on my bare skin has goosebumps appearing, but I try my best to ignore them.