Kim Seokjin

~*~

~*~

"In that world everything has stopped."

~*~

My lips meet Namjoon's softly and passionately, but also with a deep want and desire.

I had come to check up on him. It was late and he was still locked up in his office. When I had opened the door, my lips had curled up to see him asleep on the chair, head leaning back and mouth open as soft snores left his lips. Chuckling to myself, I had walked up to him, shaking him slightly. His eyes open, meeting mine in a daze, pulling himself from the depths of sleep. When he finally came to, he smiled softly at me, grabbing my hand in his bigger one.

He had pulled me onto his lap, my legs on either side of him, straddling him as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I was about to tell him to go to bed, but he swallowed my words with his tongue, and that's how I found ourselves like this.

His tongue glided over my lips, teeth pulling at my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. He takes this as an opportunity to allow his tongue to enter my mouth, tasting and exploring every part as his lips kissed me with a fervor. I didn't even fight against his dominance, liking the way he pushed against me, leaving me wanting more.

Soft gasps and moans left my lips as his hands glided up underneath my shirt, sparking my skin with small electrical shocks. His lips detach from my lips, instead traveling downwards, over my jaw and down my neck. I extend my neck to allow him better access to my sweet spot, right underneath my ear. He doesn't take long to mark me, eliciting sinful breathy moans from my lips.

How long had it been since we had been so intimate? I could barely remember a time before Tae's passing, and since his passing we barely even kissed. Our bodies ached for this, missing each other's presence in such a vulnerable way.

Just as Namjoon is pushing my shirt up to take it off, there's a soft knock on the door. Both of us immediately pull apart, looking to each other in confusion. Who could it be at this time.

"It's probably just the wind," Namjoon finally states, gently grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my head towards his. But something just seemed off and I slightly push at his chest, shaking my head. He looks to me in confusion as I right my shirt and get off his lap, quickly making my way towards the door.

And I'm met with the worst kind of surprise as I open the door.

There stood Jungkook. And I knew I should be happy, seeing my baby in front of my eyes. But I'm only left shocked, upset and angry as he stood there, barely meeting my eyes.

He had become a ghost of the boy he used to be. The clothes he wore were torn, and fell off of his frame, showing the insane amount of weight he had lost. His cheeks were sunken in and his left eye was almost swollen shut, a dark blue and purple circling it. And his eyes had lost all color, seeming lifeless as they stared at me.