Another Idea for Peter

*Infinity War Spoilers (but not Avengers 4 spoilers obviously)*

It's been a month since the attack. The so called 'Infinity War'. Tony was able to steal the Guardians' ship so he could get back to earth, only to find that Pepper didn't survive. He only had Happy and Rhodey.

Tony was doing so well with his drinking problem. Too bad that changed. But hey, nobody was doing well.

One night a drunkened Tony went down to his workshop. He played all of the voicemails Peter left for him again and again. He was tired, but he still tried to think of ways to bring them back.

He'd used B.A.R.F but that hadn't helped, it made it worse. It was just an illusion. He knew that.

When he listened to all the voicemails once or twice, he would watch the footage from his patrols. Then an idea struck him.

'What if I could contact Karen? If they were in the soul stone, would Peter still be in his suit?'

He glanced at the tracker for the Iron-Spider suit. It still looked broken, like it had been when Tony first got back from space. 

'Maybe it's not broken, maybe it's just too far away to be read correctly.'

Tony blinked and then realized he wouldn't remember any of this when he wakes up the next morning hung over, so he starts scribbling on the walls with a sharpie.

 Every thought he had he wrote down. Hopefully it will be enough for him.

When he wakes up, he remembers a few things. But only one of them make him jump up and run to the lab.

'Another idea for Peter'

He bursts through the door, reading at his messy barely legible handwriting. He knows how to contact Karen, so that's what he does first. He taps his watch and the Iron-Man suit covers him.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y contact Peter's AI, Karen." He speaks on a small whisper. What if it doesn't work? What if he fails again?

"Contacting Karen."

Tony's breath hitches as the screen loads.

"Sir, I'm afraid it is too far away."

Tony's eyes water. "How do I get closer?!" He screams.

"You can get closer by going to these coordinates."

F.R.I.D.A.Y puts coordinates on the screen and Tony puts them into holographic format, finding where it is.

"That's... That's where the wizard brought me before..." he trails off.

Tony doesn't give F.R.I.D.A.Y a chance to say anything before he blasts off at top speed. New York looked post apocalyptic, and it was unnerving. He pushed thoughts out of his head and landed outside wrecked building.

"Am I close enough?" He asks in a shaking voice.

"Yes, Sir. Contacting Peter Parker's AI."

It rings. And then,

"...Mr. Stark?"

**Thats all for now! What's going to happen next? I may update but I'm sick right now so we'll see. Byeee**