jealousy

*A/N: I couldn't find secretcharacterTM's age so umm I'm portraying him as like 18 and Peter is 15. This will make sense later lol.*

Peter walks into the Avengers compound and runs right into someone while he was watching a ship fly off. He apologizes and looks at the person he runs in to. He has blond hair and olive-toned skin, and piercing blue eyes. He looks like a teenager.

"Watch it!" The teen says. Peter nods and walks away, clenching his jaw. Peter looks around Tony, but doesn't find him. He decides to go into the kitchen to work on homework.

Peter takes out his keycard and walks through the security doors. 

"Alpha Level Key Card recognized. Welcome, Peter Benjamin Parker." F.R.I.D.A.Y says over the speaker. A few heads turn at the "alpha level", but most of them turn away when they see Peter. However, the formentioned teenager narrows his eyes and walks through the security gates with his own key card.

"Alpha Level Key Card recognized. Welcome, Harley Keener." F.R.I.D.A.Y announces. Peter turns his head towards 'Harley' and sees him following him. Peter quirks in eyebrow in suspiciousness and speeds up. He looks behind him again, but finds that Harley has sped up as well. 

Peter walks quickly and jogs in small increments, but Harley starts sprinting up to him.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Harley shouts, sprinting up to him and tackling him to the ground. Peter looks up at him in fear. Should he alert Mr. Stark about this?

"W-What are you doing?" Peter croaks.

Harley glares. "Why do you have an Alpha Level Key Card? Who'd you steal it from?" He asks coldly.

Peter scoffs. "I didn't steal it. Get off me."

Harley repeats his question. "Why do you have an Alpha Level Key Card?"

Peter huffs. "Mr. Stark gave it to me. Get off of me!" 

Harley snorts. "Mr. Stark? You mean Tony? What are you, his intern?"

"N-Yes, I'm his intern."

Harley slaps him. "Tony doesn't have an intern. You're lying!"

Peter winces. "Yes he does! We're really close."

Harley raises an eyebrow and gets his phone out. He dials a number and puts it on speaker phone. It answers on the second ring, which hurts Peter. Tony never answered that quick for him.

"Harls? What's up, kid?"

Peter freezes. His heart breaks and he tears up. That's his nickname. Mr. Stark obviously didn't care about Peter as much as he thought.

Harley smirks at Peter's sudden discomfort. "Nothing, just wondering if you had an intern. This kid just walked in with an Alpha Level Key Card and claimed to be your intern."

"Yeah, that's Peter, right?"

Harley narrows his eyes at Peter. "Yeah."

Tony laughs. "Yeah, he's fine. Hey, can you send him to the lab?"

"Sure." Harley hangs up and gets off of Peter. Peter scrambles up and grabs him backpack, wiping away tears quickly and making his way to the lab. He quietly enters and sets his backpack on the floor, before sitting down next to Tony.

Tony smiles at him, and Peter tries his best to return it. "Hey kid. How was school?"

Peter digs his fingernails into his hand and whispers quietly. "Please don't call me that, Mr. Stark."

"What?"

Peter speaks up a little louder, but still quietly. "Please don't call me that, Mr. Stark."