Your Biggest Fan, Peter Parker

Dear Tony Stark,

   Today I decided to write to you because my aunt told me it was good to write letters to people. You are my favurit celebritee because you like siense. I also like siense, and me and my uncle do siense projeks together. He says I am good at them.

   Thank you for saving me at the Stark Expo. I was the kid in the IronMan mask. You told me good job and it made me happy. Aunt May was scared, but I do nothing know why. 

Your biggest fan, 

Peter Parker (Age 6)

XXXXXX

Dear Tony Stark,

   Its been a while since I have written a letter to you. I'm sorry about that. I forgot a lot of the times when I was supposed to write. I think you forgot to, because I never got a letter back.

   Alot of kids make fun of me or liking science. They call me a nerd. Sometimes it makes me sad but I do'nt really care. Someday I will be working at your lab, and they can call me a nerd all they want but I will still have a cooler job then them.

   Speeking of cool jobs, its really cool that your an Avenger!!! I saw on the news that you saved New York from an alien invasion, which is really cool. That would also be a cool job to have. I'm saying cool to much. 

Your biggest fan,

Peter Parker (Age 8)

XXXXXX

Dear Tony Stark,

   You still haven't wrote me back, but I forgive you. There must be a million other kids writing letters to you, so I'm glad that some people are getting responses atleast.

   I've been studying science as much as I can. Mostly chemical science. It's pretty cool how elements can just mix together to create something new. I've also memorized half of the periodic table, which my Uncle says he's jealous of.

   People have been spreading a lot of rumours about you not being a good person, but I don't believe them. I remember how many people you saved during New York. I also remember how you saved me. I realized recently how dangerous that situation actually was, so you really did save my life.

   I've been looking at High Schools and Colleges lately. I think I'm going to go to Midtown in Queens, where I live. It's a science and technology school, and I think it would be a good match for what I want to learn.

   The problem is that it has a small acepptance rate, so I'd have to try hard to get in. My Uncle and Aunt think I shouldn't worry about it yet, but I don't agree.

Your Biggest Fan,

Peter Parker (Age 11)

XXXXXX

Dear Tony Stark,

   I'm sorry I haven't written anything for a while. School isn't being nice to me. Something horrible happened recently. My uncle died. He was shot by somebody while he was out looking for me, because I lost my cool. I'm never going to get that angry again.

   I was there. I ran up to him when he fell. It was a sight I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of. 

   I don't know why I'm writing to you about this. Maybe because you're the only person I've ever written a letter to. Maybe because I know you won't reply, so it's just me venting into paper and being sent to my literal hero. Now that I think about it, this isn't the best idea. Maybe I won't even send this one.

   I never told you, but I applied for Midtown and was accepted. I haven't been able to tell you because of the thing that happened. I was barely able to leave my bed for the first few days. I don't understand how The Avengers get up in the morning. You've dealt through way worse.

Your Biggest Fan,

Peter Parker (Age 13)

XXXXXX

Dear Tony Stark, 

   Thank you for inviting me to fight Captain America with you. I had the time of my life, and it was an amazing experience.

   I can't help but wonder if you read any of my letters. If you didn't, then please don't read them. It would be an embarrassment I wouldn't be able to get over. 

   Anyways. You asking me to come to Germany really helped me to improve on my skills. Hey, who knows? Maybe I can join you as an Avenger someday. That would be so cool.

   I also have to thank you for gifting me this incredible new suit. It looks absolutely awesome, and the tech is top notch. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me.

Still Your Biggest Fan,

Peter Parker