If We Could Turn Back Time

(Title from "Stressed Out" by twentyønepiløts)

Okay before the one shot here are some authours notes from 

..the authour 

Anyway:

Here are some oneshots I want your opinion on. Would you read them? 

1. transgendered peter parker. I'd love to write it, but only if most people are okay with it. I 100% support LGBTQ+ and their community, so I don't want any shaming people if I wrote a chapter supporting it.

2. Ned And Peter. It's an adorable friendship, but I really like them being together in a relationship. If it's alright with all of you, I would totally write fluff chapters about them. However, I won't for the same reason as the last one.

*Keep in mind: It's easy to just skip oneshots and move on to the next one. No need to hate.*

I hope I don't end up offending anyone by saying any of these, I really don't mean to.

-Grace

XXXXXX

⚠️trigger warning for panic attacks⚠️

⚠️this oneshot is also kind of gruesome⚠️

Tony Stark knocks on Peter's apartment door, knowing full well nobody would be in there. Every since the snap, May left the apartment. Tony would come occasionally to the apartment to remember Peter and think.

However, the door opened. A small boy with dark skin and curly brown hair stood before him. The boy smiled and cocked his head to the side, the curls falling out of his sparkling brown eyes.

"Unc'e 'ony?" The kid asks. Tony blinks in response.

"Tobias? Who's at the door?" A familiar voice asks. It sounds older, which makes Tony take a step backward. A man comes to the door, and Tony lets out a choked gasp.

"Tony! It's so good to see you!" Peter exclaims, beaming. Tony let's out a raggedy breath. He looked older, and very much not like a pile of dust.

Peter stood taller, and his muscles became more defined in his back, making his shoulders broader. He had half of his chin with a thin beard, and shaving cream covered the other half. In his hand he held a razour, also covered with shaving cream. He looked everything but dead.

Tony let's out a breathless laugh at the sight, and starts tearing up. Peter frowns.

"Are you alright?" Peter asks, concern on his older features. Tony shakes his head in disbelief. Peter leans against the door and ruffles the kid "Tobias"' head. "Go get mommy, okay Tobi?"

Tobias smiles and runs off. Tony watches the interaction in confusion, but decides against saying anything. Peter looks back at Tony. "So, want to come inside?"

Tony nods with a watery smile and they walk inside. Peter leaves to finish shaving and comes back. They sit on the couch and Tony looks around at the different decor. There are photos of Peter with people he didn't know, degrees, and self portraits of people that had initials that weren't Peter's. 

A woman comes up that Tony recognizes as Michelle Jones. She sits down next to Peter and snuggles next to him, and Peter kisses her on the nose before turning back to Tony. He realizes two things.

Peter isn't blushing.

And,

Peter is wearing a wedding ring.

Tony bites his lip and starts tearing up all over again. What was happening to him? Was he in some sort of coma? 

Peter leans his head against Michelle's shoulder and clears his throat. "So, What brings you here?" He asks with a smile.

"Well, um.." Tony stutters. Peter's face grows more concerned. 

"Did Clara take it okay?" Peter asks.

Tony narrows his eyes confusion. "I'm sorry?" He asks.

"Clara. Did she take being a big sister alright?" Peter clarifies.

"Yeah," Tony lies fluently. "She's really excited. Pepper was pretty nervous she wouldn't be." He says hesitantly.

Peter smiles brightly. "I'm glad! You guys must be pretty excited to have another kid."

Tony almost chokes. But instead, he smiles. "You too," he says with a grin.

Peter's smile falls and his eyes widen. "What?"

Tony's smile drops when he notices what he said. "Wait, I didn't—I said that without thinking-"

Peter let's out a breathless laugh. "Yeah, Yeah, I get it."

Tobias runs over to Tony and climbs up into his lap. Tony ruffles his hair and Peter smiles.

Peter suddenly stands up and gasps. "Something is wrong." He says quickly.

Peter starts shaking and Tony looks down at Tobias, who is turning to dust. Tony let's out a choked sob. He looks to Michelle, who is already a pile of dust. Tony looks down at the ashes on his lap in horror.

"Mr. Stark?" 

'No, no, no, no. I have to wake up.' He thinks.

"I don't feel so good."

Tony's hands shake dangerously.

"I-I don't want to go, Mr. Stark, I don't-"

Peter collapses to the floor into dust. It flies up into the air, making delicate patterns. A beautiful travesty of the real thing.

"I'm sorry," the ghostly whisper makes him sit up in his bed.

His whole body shakes, and he can't breathe. He stands up, or trys to, anyway. He ends up collapsing to the ground.

After the panic attack subsides, he gets up and continues working to bring back his family from the soul stone.

The most curious thing, however,

is he just can't remember what caused him to have the panic attack. 

But Time Travel doesn't exist.

Right?

A/N:

IM SO SORRY I PUT YOU THROUGH THAT

I SAID IT WAS ANGSTY