Wake Up

A/N: this is 100% based off of Detroit: Become Human

Peter sat in the living room, doing homework. Tony was upstairs when the software of the tower suddenly collapsed. Peter looked up in confusion as the music he was playing shut off. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit his chest and he saw a man run out of the tower.

Peter looks down at his chest and sees a heavy red flowing from his white shirt. He drops to his knees and looks around.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Peter asks, shakily. She doesn't respond. He crawls to the elevators, his heart slowing. "Tony!" He shouts in a pained and scared voice. He makes it to the elevators and hits the floor above, and the elevator moves quickly. 

When the door opens, Peter groans in pain. He army crawls forward. "TONY! I NEED HELP," Peter screams as loud as he can, his heart wanting to be beating faster than it is. He sobs.

Tony jogs to where Peter is. "PETER! Peter, son, oh my god-" Tony says as sprints to Peter's side.

"There was a—Man—" Peter says, grimacing. He looks around lazily.

"Come on, Peter, stay with me..."

Peter's head falls to the side and his gaze goes hard.

Tony sobs and hugs his son tightly.

"Systems rebooting. Sir, there is an intruder in the building. Sir, Mr. Parker has been fatally wounded. Sir, Mr. Parker is in critical health and is calling for you. Sir-" F.R.I.D.A.Y updates him but is cut off by a shout.

"SHUT UP!" Tony screams out, sobbing and holding Peter close to his chest.

For not the first time,

It's silent in Stark Industries.