lasagna

Peter was just minding his business, making breakfast in the kitchen of the compound. He decided to put on some music. And act like an absolute dork.

The music blasted in the kitchen, and he was dancing ridiculously but he didn't care because it was just him.

"YOU TRYNNA DETHRONE ME FROM SPOT ON NUMBER ONE?" Peter shouts the lyrics obnoxiously. It's a good thing nobody was going to walk in at this early—

"Peter, what on earth are you listening to?!" Steve blurted out.

Peter slowly turns around, his dance moves halting immediately. His mouth hangs open, mid lyric.

'B*tch lasagna, b*tch lasagna

T-Series ain't nothing, but a b*tch lasagna

B*tch lasagna, b*tch lasagna—'

Peter is still frozen in his spot, so the music plays on. "Uh—"

Steve has a pained look in his face as he takes a deep sigh. He closes his eyes for a second and then slowly walks out of the kitchen.

Tony is heard cackling down the hall. Peter looks over quickly just to catch Tony sprinting away holding his phone.

"..." Peter takes a second for it to kick in. Then— "WERE YOU RECORDING ME?!"

Tony cackles more.

Peter goes into a full on sprint down the corridor to catch up to him, but Tony turns into his lab and locks the door.

Later that day, Peter catches Steve mumbling under his breath.

"You've got a population of 1.32 billion.."

Peter's eyes widen and goes tumbling out of his chair.

Tony records that too.

And now, some of my personal favourite comments that i found again:

nobody: 

y'all after I make a typo: